Jordan Team ISO 2 Review Request

^I think it was accidental double post if I'm not mistaken. My internet crapped after I posted it so I thought it needed a refresh the next day.

Originally Posted by squall325

^I think it was accidental double post if I'm not mistaken. My internet crapped after I posted it so I thought it needed a refresh the next day.

a double post that is a day late
laugh.gif
. this was probably an accidental double post too

don't you get the refreshed it "on the next day" part? how would I have known that before the net crapped out the post was already published. that is clearly a double post. isn't it obvious? it's not my problem that my net craps and sometimes even NT doesn't load up after clicking "quick reply" so I end up refreshing it after I get this screen: http://www.fiveminuteargu.../images/chrome-error.png

just a reminder before you judge others. I think its best that you think of all the possible scenarios before you flame someone for something small and useless. I mean, who cares if its a double post or a double thread?

so how do you explain the fact that you posted the same exact thing with a post in between your "accidental double post" in the other thread? 

Back
Top Bottom