Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

View media item 639694
THIS IS SOME BULL SHI#

Like I posted on FB, where they do that at.  How does one guy get this many pairs if places are doing raffles.  :smh:   Champs might want to look into there current practices.  As the time got closer to get these kind of glad I passed on them.  Love the shoe, but just didn't want to go through hassle of getting them.  If wife decides to get them for me then that is a different story, her fun money not mines.

I don't get why people still get surprised by these type of pictures anymore. Last year someone posted a similar picture with the pink foams :lol:

A question for those that order frequently on Nike.com. Does your shipping address and billing address have to match when ordering? I'm curious because I typically receive my shipping confirmation on Sunday and I haven't received anything yet. This time I shipped the shoes to my office.

i believe they do a secondary security check if you havent shipped to the address before. when i did it they gave me a call and shipped monday. you should be good as long as you arent catfishing them.

i believe they do a secondary security check if you havent shipped to the address before. when i did it they gave me a call and shipped monday. you should be good as long as you arent catfishing them.

Cool, thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

I guess I have to be patient for once. 8)

A question for those that order frequently on Nike.com. Does your shipping address and billing address have to match when ordering? I'm curious because I typically receive my shipping confirmation on Sunday and I haven't received anything yet. This time I shipped the shoes to my office.
Never had problems with NDC.
I ship everything to my office instead of my billing address. I've used PayPal and cc on their site.

Cool, thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

I guess I have to be patient for once. 8)

again... just call. they can look deeper into your order than what the website shows.

I got mine shipped to me at school and they shipped out Saturday evening. They could just be backed up because of all the pairs they had. Give them a call.

I got mine shipped to me at school and they shipped out Saturday evening. They could just be backed up because of all the pairs they had. Give them a call.

Thanks everyone for the insight. I gave them a call and didn't get much of an explanation. Simply that they would be shipped out on 11/6 and I would receive them by 11/11. They never explained why.

It's OK though. I'm still smitten over the LeBron XI KP and haven't worn anything else since they released.

Had them in my hands on Saturday morning. Walked into footlocker, asked if they had a sz 10 and they did.

Looked at the shoe on all angles. I said thank you and left them on the counter. The shoe is nice but just couldnt pull the trigger.

Thanks everyone for the insight. I gave them a call and didn't get much of an explanation. Simply that they would be shipped out on 11/6 and I would receive them by 11/11. They never explained why.

It's OK though. I'm still smitten over the LeBron XI KP and haven't worn anything else since they released.

at least that confirms your order was processed and approved which was the original concern. im sure they will ship before 11/6 as a weds shipping is their default response when calling. if you did the free shipping route, be sure to periodically put your order number into the Shipment Reference under the tracking tab to see if they worked on your item and just haven't sent you tracking info yet.

Got my shipping confirmation Saturday but still haven't shipped yet...but I'm glad it was an easy release, wish all of them could be this way. Now I can put my 2000 pair up. Always been a fan of these

Is Nike.com one per customer or one per household? If my brother and I each place an order shipping to the same address, will we get canceled or banned?

Is Nike.com one per customer or one per household? If my brother and I each place an order shipping to the same address, will we get canceled or banned?
Pretty sure as long as it wasn't on the same checkout(which it shouldn't let you anyway) you're good

supposed to be 1 per account. there have been extreme cases of 1 per household but that was for far more extreme releases.

in the pics with the guys stock piling the new releases where is this taking place? I'm wondering how they are able to just walk out the store with boxes of shoes and not get hemmed up by poeple who lost out because of them or random goons.

in the pics with the guys stock piling the new releases where is this taking place? I'm wondering how they are able to just walk out the store with boxes of shoes and not get hemmed up by poeple who lost out because of them or random goons.
Exactly cuz around my area you woulda got mobbed for all your pair and the cops would have been like "oh well"

I almost feel you pain, you asked the same question at least 4 times, but no one cares to respond, I am still waiting on mine so I can't really say. There are a few people saying these are TTS and not .5 bigger like the previous releases this year. 

TTS for me after sizing down for the wolf greys, metallics, fire-reds and grapes. 

I almost feel you pain, you asked the same question at least 4 times, but no one cares to respond, I am still waiting on mine so I can't really say. There are a few people saying these are TTS and not .5 bigger like the previous releases this year. 
i hope they are half sz down

ordered from hanon and went half sz down

at least i know i can my right size for close to retail

Last edited:
glad i decided to pick up my RSVP'd pair
happy.gif
 turns out i was able to trade my extra 10.5 Laneys for a DS Olympic 6s
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom