Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

These are still available from shelf life with FSR. They're site has them for $187 plus shipping.

Passed on these when they released. Popped into the Nike store in Barcelona. Lo and behold, they have these for 50% off. One more reason to love this awesome city

I have a friend visiting Germany on Monday. Anyone know if these or any other retros are sitting there?

I wouldn't count on it. There might still be a pair or two left in some stores, but there certainly won't be shelves full of them. Where exactly is he going?

Last edited:
I wouldn't count on it. There might still be a pair or two left in some stores, but there certainly won't be shelves full of them. Where exactly is he going?

It's a girl and she said she's flying into Nuremberg then driving to Garmisch...

The German Sneaker Freaker Magazine has a list of sneaker stores for most bigger German cities. So this might help her find leftover Jordans:

http://www.sneakerfreaker.de/stadte/nuernberg/
http://www.sneakerfreaker.de/stadte/garmisch-partenkirchen/

Store List is at the bottom of the page (Alle Sneaker Stores in Nürnberg/Garmisch-Partenkrichen). She should check the stores' websites before going though, the lists are not updated very often. Nürnberg also has a Snipes, the address ist "Breite Gasse 67". They'll probably still have some sizes for most of the recent GR Jordan retros.

Hey guys, quick question here. Wore my Laney's out Saturday and drank a little too much and threw up on them. I have vomit on the laces and in the mesh on my right shoe. Any suggestions to clean them out? Yes, very embarrassing, but I'm new to the game and they are my only pair of Jordan's right now. Need to clean these up desperately.

Hey guys, quick question here. Wore my Laney's out Saturday and drank a little too much and threw up on them. I have vomit on the laces and in the mesh on my right shoe. Any suggestions to clean them out? Yes, very embarrassing, but I'm new to the game and they are my only pair of Jordan's right now. Need to clean these up desperately.

Jason Mark

If its vomit i would clean it up with dawn soap( just a little) and water, just to make sure the dirt is flushed out, same thing for the laces.. Works everytime.

Okay, kept scrubbing and it is mostly clean now. The laces which were the worst part are totally clean, but the white flap down by the end of the laces still has a spot, but not too noticeable at all. Thanks for the tip on the Dawn man.

Back
Top Bottom