Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

love that tumbled leather. instacop

roll.gif
at someone saying these are going to be 195. They are probably gonna be 170

Exactly. I can't stand that **** that's been on the Fire Red V's and the Bugs Bunny 8's.

I think it's whack that they're using the tumbled leather for these, but they're sticking with the plastic **** for the Blacktongues and Grapes..

Look at the picture carefully. That's 'tumbled' plastic/vinyl leather - basically the same stiff junk on the 'Grape' and 'White/Red' VIIIs.

Real, full grain tumbled leather doesn't look at all like that. The over-exaggeration of the creases and wrinkles on the upper screams cheap materials.

It doesn't matter what leather they gonna have. You still gonna give JB your money LOL

The laneys are already releasing so I don't understand why you guys are saying "IF" they release when it is an already confirmed release with pics already released

Last edited:
I really want to see how the tumbled leather is going to look.  I almost feel like they are just going to try to make that crap leather "look" tumbled somehow
laugh.gif
  Cut every corner possible.  V's are really going to take off June 15th going forward.  Hasn't seemed like the year of the V at all yet, but they are coming (still more 1's and hell, maybe even IV's now one they get through with this candy pack).

I really want these! They are looking very nice & I didn't get them back in the day. Glad they are coming back out again!!! I have tried to find a DS pair off of Ebay for years, but have not found any to my liking.

Unless I can find a 2000 pair in decent condition, these are looking like the last release I'll be after this year. Love the laney c/w, and these would look nice beside my Laney 14s. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom