Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Anyone have close up shots of the tongues of the 2013 laneys and the 2000 laneys? Are the materials different?

Anyone have close up shots of the tongues of the 2013 laneys and the 2000 laneys? Are the materials different?

VERY DIFFERENT... 2000'S WERE MATTE AND THE 2013 PAIR IS SHIMMERY LIKE THE GRAPES... IVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THIS FOR A WHILE.. THEY BUTCHERED THE 2013 PAIR IMO.. AND IT APPEARS TO BE SHORTER BUT THATS COMMON WITH CONTEMPORARY RETRO V'S

VERY DIFFERENT... 2000'S WERE MATTE AND THE 2013 PAIR IS SHIMMERY LIKE THE GRAPES... IVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THIS FOR A WHILE.. THEY BUTCHERED THE 2013 PAIR IMO.. AND IT APPEARS TO BE SHORTER BUT THATS COMMON WITH CONTEMPORARY RETRO V'S

Thanks. I thought the tongues looked off. At the very least there should be more rigidity to them. The grape tongues feel too plush.

Seriously I feel like thats one thing they improved on even tho its not totally original, I wouldn't like a tall big tongue

I haven no reference for any of the 2013 Vs but on the 2001 and 2007 models the tongue length varied by size of the shoe. All my size 11.5 pairs have small tongues that only come up to the points of the ankle while all my Sz.12 pairs have massive tongues that extend far beyond the highest points of the ankle.

Seem like they used the same tongues for certain size runs instead of making a different sized tongue for each size.

Thinking about pre ordering these from windycitysole.com are they authentic? I don't want to buy grey market. Do they sell authentics is the question?

These sat so hard when they initially came out that  i scooped two pairs for 59.99 in canada. Even then the pebbled leather felt cheap as hell.  I wore both pairs into the ground on the blacktop.

Its amazing to see how much hype builds these days for stuff that literally could not be given away in the past

^^

Windycitysole sells grey market stuff? Has this been confirmed?
I wasn't saying that they do. Ive never delt with them. I was kind of asking around because alot of the pre sellers tend to sell grey market stuff. I really want to order from them if they sell AUTHENTICS.

Im scared man...never ordered online always camped.
 Camping for these?? WHY? This is a GR ain't it?

No need to order these from windycitysole or any other place charging over retail. Several online retailers should be selling these on release date.

Back
Top Bottom