Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Well, if you want to have something, just because someone else is having it and not because you like it, that's what it is.

Well duh...

I just said that I'll probably end up wanting to have them, just to have them.
dat consumer mentality :x

why not? no problem with buying a pair and wearing them once or never. Im personally never wearing my banne d's, got em in a glass case. I love collecting sneakers , even if i dont wear them, i mean, I might!
there's a difference between buying a pair and not wearing them because of how much you like/admire them and buying some shoes just because, even if you don't actually like the shoes..
people can do with their money as they please and i have nothing against that.
just kind of stupid. especially the kind of reasoning that they display
ex:
-i dont like the shoes
-everyone has them so i want them in my closet
-im gonna therefore get them even though i don't really like them or am never gonna wear them
:rolleyes

Well, if you want to have something, just because someone else is having it and not because you like it, that's what it is.

It is what it is.

Either way, its been stated that for $170, hype or not, I will not be paying that for a pair of V's.

So we might as well drop it.

Like I said though, I hope the release goes smoothly for those who try to cop.

Well duh...

I just said that I'll probably end up wanting to have them, just to have them.
dat consumer mentality :x

why not? no problem with buying a pair and wearing them once or never. Im personally never wearing my banne d's, got em in a glass case. I love collecting sneakers , even if i dont wear them, i mean, I might!
there's a difference between buying a pair and not wearing them because of how much you like/admire them and buying some shoes just because, even if you don't actually like the shoes..
people can do with their money as they please and i have nothing against that.
just kind of stupid. especially the kind of reasoning that they display
ex:
-i dont like the shoes
-everyone has them so i want them in my closet
-im gonna therefore get them even though i don't really like them or am never gonna wear them
:rolleyes

I do that sometimes too. Collecting shoes is a habit. Sometimes you plan on not buying a pair and then something just makes you want it for some reason and you just scoop. I got plenty of shoes that way, that i probably would have regretted not getting later on. I dont think he was hyping at all with his comment. I can tell the difference most of the time.

easy cop on hanon

used my points to knock them down to 150$ shipped 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Hate the nights before releases.. Always feel like I'm going to over sleep and miss out :rolleyes

Last edited:
End was sold out quick. I just copped hanon. 205$ us. I'll spend the extra 20 over retail+tax here for peace of mind.

People are sleeping on these in Providence. I'm the one one lines up at my spot. I feel so alone, lol.

you know what? im too tired for this ish, i had 20000 hannon points, used 1500 and paid 187 bucks. going to sleep.

Last edited:
Geez, looks like I'm going to cop. Trying to stay away but the CW is saying BUY ME!

Will be my first V Laney

Last edited:
If I can wake up in an hour. Heading home after a club night out.. This is going to be difficult. Lol

Back
Top Bottom