Jordan V low "China" releasing 2016..

Not all of your shoes fit then ? 
laugh.gif
i can't wear the same size comfortably in all styles.  never half size up, always have to half size down.  3, 4 and 5

Picked mine up at HOH in Menlo mall, the manager told me the stock they received was one pair per size.... Interesting [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
CNY shipped [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
On The Alternate 90's

in case it wasn't talked about and ppl still wonder what the graphic is; it's a bird shape kite from China.

34th street called me today. Probably will leave them unless my homie want em

Damn Nike??? How? I got through within the first 10 min??

Don't forget to ask them for 20%off code they will give you one because of cancellation.
Already done. Rep said there tracking product system crashed HARD. Many emails went out he said of cancellations. The most he ever seen for one product.
i got a pair from footaction. i hope their tracking system didnt crash too. no ship email yet, but it was only sunday and the storms too.

Anybody get tracking info from Finishline yet?
Wondering the same thing??.....hopefully today we should see something
FNL usually put the tracking# on the weekend. Never experience this delay before w them. I did call and they said my order is in progress and "fulfilled". Won't trust it until I see the tracking#.

already at 280-300 on eBay after fees and shipping they're barely breaking even some even losing money

i ordered from footaction and got a shipping confirmation today but it says its from eastbay. maybe cause theyre in the same family?

i ordered from footaction and got a shipping confirmation today but it says its from eastbay. maybe cause theyre in the same family?
yep all under the footlocker umbrella

i got aunt pearls shipped from eastbay but i bought at ftl

youll be fine as long as you get the kicks

yep all under the footlocker umbrella

i got aunt pearls shipped from eastbay but i bought at ftl

youll be fine as long as you get the kicks
ok thanks! i almost never get sent stuff from another site under the same umbrella on release day orders. only once in a blue moon when i order other random stuff off the sites. repped bro.

btw, what strikes me as funny is that i tried and tried and tried on eastbay but couldnt cart any pairs. i tried and tried then on footaction until it finally stopped tellling me size OOS and let me get to paypal and checkout. i wanted them from eastbay because i get free shipping there and pay after delivery. i dont get that with footaction. and then lo and behold, these get sent to me from eastbay lol....aint that a bleep. i paid up front and no free shipping for a pair from eastbay
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom