Jordan V White/Black-Gold Fall 2016

I'll remember to quote you when I do or if I end wanting them still haha
Haha i almost slept on gym red 12's thinkin they were gonna be an easy cop like the unc's. People said that snkrs made it a draw just to hype them and they would be an easy cop. people were sayin they were gonna sit. They did not. I dont risk it anymore. I went to 9 stores for raffle. All stores said they had less than 20 pairs of these V's. One footlocker said they only had 12 pairs. They might end up like gym reds. So i dont always believe what dudes say on here.

Haha i almost slept on gym red 12's thinkin they were gonna be an easy cop like the unc's. People said that snkrs made it a draw just to hype them and they would be an easy cop. people were sayin they were gonna sit. They did not. I dont risk it anymore. I went to 9 stores for raffle. All stores said they had less than 20 pairs of these V's. One footlocker said they only had 12 pairs. They might end up like gym reds. So i dont always believe what dudes say on here.

Gym red was a walk in the park in my area, I got so many calls from raffles, even had to Stop answering calls

Last edited:

calm down. they just shoes.

these will be easy to cop cuz the gold xi release is the week after.

gold xi is the shoe people want more

at the end of the day may the playground busted gods be with you

Just got a reserved notice on these from the Nike + app [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Yooooo i also got a reserved pair massage on the nike app did any you guys who got the app get the massage?

Just got a reserved notice on these from the Nike + app [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

I'm begginging to think this reservation method is a way to get people to buy things they normally wouldn't try for just to sell more pairs. So far everything that I've gotten a reservation for has been widely available at general release.

Yooooo i also got a reserved pair massage on the nike app did any you guys who got the app get the massage?

Just did also and dude saying its limited, lol. I need those reserved email for Breds 1's and OVO

I'm getting reserved all the stuff that isn't limited and won't sell out now :lol:

I'm tempted to order and return, because maybe they will do it for the I's or something I want.

^Lol i was thinking the same maybe nike going to bless me with a reserve in the bred 1s if i buy the 5s

If this shoe is limited then why is there a full family size run?

Back
Top Bottom