Jordan V White/Black-Gold Fall 2016

I might cop on swoosh just to do a review on them.........then trade them for white/red lows or something.

The hype for these is kinda non existent. Under gentry this would have been a limited release with horrible materials and would have flew off the shelves smh. Jordan brand could have sold these better if they dropped second week of October or didn't sandwich it between so much fire. At this point their just a shoe you would cop for 100-120 or a consolation prize. But then again there is to much dropping to just pick up consolation prizes.

Last edited:
I am a little shocked 

1. These are so easy to cop

2. This thread is only 11 pages especially on release day WTF? 

The hype for these is kinda non existent. Under gentry this would have been a limited release with horrible materials and would have flew off the shelves smh. Jordan brand could have sold these better if they dropped second week of October or didn't sandwich it between so much fire

Is this not what people wanted? No hype on solid jordan releases?

This is what people asked for..........Just goes to show that you cant satisfy everyone.

I would like to see more angles, but they didn't look too bad with black laces.

This is a nice shoe, but with retros at $190 and JB dropping so much fire, I have to be more selective about what I pick up.

This. Dude def knows what I mean. A solid shoe that we would pick up if we had a chance but to many priorities. We got a easy release but a lot aren't even clocking it.
The last 5-7 mens releases havent sold out. They`ve been waiting on september for a long while now, lol.

I dont mind, cop what sits on swoosh, sell for $175 and pay retail for the 11s and 1s since they wont hit discount. hell, pretty much get them for free since i can buy multiples on discount because people are sleeping. Fine by me, lol

Last edited:
The 11s drop next week which overshadows this release then breds the week after and between those and breds dudes will have to chill and stack to get right back at it for holiday releases, Christmas gifts black friday shopping, and what have you.

The 11s drop next week which overshadows this release then breds the week after and between those and breds dudes will have to chill and stack to get right back at it for holiday releases, Christmas gifts black friday shopping, and what have you.
this is true, i actually thought these would sell better bc of bck 2 school time tho!!!

this is true, i actually thought these would sell better bc of bck 2 school time tho!!!

School kids will definitely win with these city series 10s 14s and all those pairs people don't have time for

Last edited:
hope everyone enjoys these though, I'll take em on the deepest of discounts. These hit free shipping on fnl in the first 6 mins btw. So if u have rewards, flourish.

Last edited:

I am a little shocked 

1. These are so easy to cop

2. This thread is only 11 pages especially on release day WTF? 
 I dont know why youre shocked, almost all the releases have been easy this yr... Besides those Masters and Wings and anything OVO or DB, everything else have been cupcake city

I dont know why youre shocked, almost all the releases have been easy this yr... Besides those Masters and Wings and anything OVO or DB, everything else have been cupcake city
I have been out of the loop copping J's. JB has honestly priced me out this year 

Grown man bills and priorities. Ish changes when you become a parent. 

I assume these would be a must cop. 

I guess the resale market is trash too. Its a good thing though in regards to heads now getting a legit chance to cop vs resellers/bots 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom