Jordan V White/Black-Gold Fall 2016

I would rather have these then the 11 Lows coming out!

This is Fire right here ^^^^  

View media item 2139996
crazy the difference a couple slight changes can make

Anybody else think Gentry was a straight up Richard for having headquarters produce a special makeup NA prototype and flaunting it to the internet while dictating that the company as a whole produce years of crappy Jumpman Retros for the general public under his stupid "Nike Air? Never again!" policy? Dude totally abused his position. He was a Nike Air Nazi.

"No Nike Air forrrrr youuuuu." :lol:

I think it speaks volumes that he's been gone from JB for years now and people STILL hate him.

Last edited:

crazy the difference a couple slight changes can make
Anybody else think Gentry was a straight up Richard for having headquarters produce a special makeup NA prototype and flaunting it to the internet while dictating that the company as a whole produce years of crappy Jumpman Retros for the general public under his stupid "Nike Air? Never again!" policy? Dude totally abused his position. He was a Nike Air Nazi.

"No Nike Air forrrrr youuuuu."
laugh.gif

I think it speaks volumes that he's been gone from JB for years now and people STILL hate him.
Those were made for a JB employee for his/her wedding.. I think that pair was part of a hardcore collectors  collection.... But yeah Gent was  hypebeast 1, i like how Larry Miller stays in the background and give us the shoes we want. With out the crazy limited nonsense Gent had going on

Those were made for a JB employee for his/her wedding.. I think that pair was part of a hardcore collectors  collection.... But yeah Gent was  hypebeast 1, i like how Larry Miller stays in the background and give us the shoes we want. With out the crazy limited nonsense Gent had going on

I thought they were for Gentry for his own wedding.

Did anyone catch Allyson Felix rockin these during the halftime show of the game today...they looked good on her feet and her announcing that she's a sneakerhead just made me crush on her more! Lol

There are alot of retros this year and last year that people slept on, and will be hot 10 to 15 from now. I think even the Bobcat 10s... Anytime the OG Laney Vs that were on clearance back in the day for $79 bucks can 10 yrs later go for $500 to $600 bucks.... JB is definitely setting up opportunity at this time.

This is very true. A lot of kicks like mochas and chutneys people want now that were considered wack when they released.

JB has released a lot of kicks that were ok, but there's just been too many releases.

After 10 years it will be a crap shoot to see if the polyurethane/EVA/foam sole is going to crumble once you step on them. If they are nit strictly for collecting, Buy the shoes and wear them, they probably wont be wearable in ten years.

Did anyone catch Allyson Felix rockin these during the halftime show of the game today...they looked good on her feet and her announcing that she's a sneakerhead just made me crush on her more! Lol

Unless the true Wedding pair was released, these should have just been a GG up to 9.5. I know there are going to be a few, but I just can't see a 14/15 rocking these with that Barbie jacket tongue!

I saw these today. I like the leather and again, black midsole white upper gets me going. I just wish it was the 3M tongue fire red 5 with NA.

These with Nike Air would've been too clean. This is a slept on shoe that I'd cop in outlets late this year lol.

With all the pics you didn't know what they looked like before you went looking??

Gold reflective may have been better though...

Back
Top Bottom