JORDAN VI 2010 - 3 NEW COLORWAYS IN THE WORKS (BULLS, PISTONS, LAKERS)

Not holding my breath for these. Let's hope they do something right. Cmon JB! You can do it!

hmmmm. we will have to wait & see how this plays out. this should be very interested.
eek.gif
if we get white/infrareds. i never had them.
i haven't known solez to post any unreliable info so i'ma stay on the
nerd.gif
out....

JB is always releasing the same ole team colorways. It's always a team that they played in the Finals, or he dropped a lot of points on.

Waiting for a more verified source. Not interested in a lakers colorway of anything

if they get the materials right and put Nike air on the back, 2010 will be one heck of a year

Originally Posted by silkboi

Waiting for a more verified source. Not interested in a lakers colorway of anything
HI HATER........LOL!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
So I take it your a spurs fan I went to the confernece finals in 08 when theyplayed in San Antonio

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by solezprogression

This is the word I got from someone I consider to be a reliable source. Call ducktales if you want, but confirmed info should be coming soon b/c these are said to be releasing in April, May and June 2010.

Whaddup homey - u get your Kobe 4 Final Aways today, or u waiting on the shipment? Back to topic....I won't say what I know -- but all I can say is expect the unexpected in 2010
wink.gif
Yeah man... HOH was on some B.S. yesterday. Had fools waiting around for hours for nothing. I was so heated. I still can't figure why theyeven passed out tickets without the whole shipment being in stock yet.

Anyway, looks like I'll be back up there on Saturday to scoop them up (assuming the shipment arrives by then
eyes.gif
).

Originally Posted by solezprogression

This is the word I got from someone I consider to be a reliable source. Call ducktales if you want, but confirmed info should be coming soon b/c these are said to be releasing in April, May and June 2010.

I was told that the Bulls colorway would be White-based, so I'm guessing that it will be these:
34025ddeae67eaecefdcc1d28ad374285cbf38f.pjpg

Or these:
bee2598e55670abee2ac048edb21d5b1ffbe80d.pjpg

And the Pistons will be these (or some crazy new variation like JB is known to do):
0a925cfe7764cafdeeecde806efc79e05b2c5a0.pjpg

I sincerely hope they don't go the patent leather route on these.

I don't even need to see the Lakers colorway to know I won't be copping.
eyes.gif

why dont you list your supposed source? and if this isnt coming from michael jordans mouth himself im not gonna believe it. this is as good as me saying yeah abum on the street told me that the concords, space jams, bulls x's, and white/red 12s are all coming out tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom