Jordan vi chrome low ... Summer 2015

Great job!  I like these in leather rather than durabuck/nubuck material of the OG infrared.

After seeing that custom Blk/Infrared job done from the white/Infrared lows I'm definitely getting A pair now too customize. Would like to do also A Infrared low or also A sportBluewater but just not sure yet. Pretty much any color would look nice. I can see it awready all who were not copping do for the fact of messing up this classic, end up getting too customize

I haven't brought any jordans since this remastered started dropping. Are they TTS because my black/infrared fit a half size to big?

My white lows are TTS.. Along w every other remastered I've personally picked up

Damn nice [emoji]128525[/emoji] [emoji]128525[/emoji] [emoji]128077[/emoji] [emoji]128077[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Just a quick question....sole in these are white..does it comes out the color easily after a few wears? Coz it's white sole originally.....I'm planning of dying these colorway...
Thanks guys

First Retro AJ that everyone will go banannas on doing they're first own custom job. I've always wanted to restore or even customize A pair of mine old or new but just couldn't Do It!. With this pair since I'm upset they messed this classic clean black retro up with that nubuck, shape/mold, tongue and the metallic silver just looks dull ehhh. will be trying for the first time. Can't really go wrong trying on these. My main thing is choosing A color or flippin these over to A OG low colorway.

What's the release date for these because 23isback just changed it from August to an unknown date in September.. I need this shoe asap

I'm starting to get a different view after those white ones just released. Black looks good though.

Copped. I've only bought lows this year and the only mids I'm buying are the chrome Viii's.

i thinking about getting these painted gold for a DMP low, what do you guys think?

These need to release already.
JB hasn't dropped anything since the last 6 low.

Last edited:
Although I fully expect these to sell out faster than the previous lows, I hope they won't sell out instantly, and give us at least a few hours after launch (or ideally a day or two) to complete a purchase!

Back
Top Bottom