Jordan vi chrome low ... Summer 2015

If you consistently cop jordans from footlockers/champs/footaction etc and you are still paying retail price. You need to do some research. These GR retros can be picked up for 10-20 under box before the applicable tax in your area. Take advantage of the vip programs certain stores offer. Just trying to help those out who are blind to this possibility

checked them out yesterday at champs.. they still had my size, but I didn't cop because I don't have the guap.. 

But they look realllllly nice 
smokin.gif

material felt great, and shape was on point! 

I hope the chrome 8s is like this release..
Considering the 11's come out a week after these, they will most likely sit. But then again you never know since the Chrome 8's seem to be a more sought after colorway of the model now.

Last edited:
can anyone shed some light on why there is cardboard underneath the sockliner?

Last edited:
Chrome 8s are still 8s. Even though I think everyone is bat-**** crazy for not falling head over heels for the 8s, I look forward to the chromes for sure :smokin

Considering the 11's come out a week after these, they will most likely sit. But then again you never know since the Chrome 8's seem to be a more sought after colorway of the model now.
im hoping pple are more after the aqua 8s releasing 2 weeks before the chromes, and the doernbechers are set to release in november. so hopefully the chromes will sit

Eastbay still has an full size run allmost!

Well I liked them so much, I bought 3 pair. One for  me, 2 for 2 friends:smile:

Squad goals.

I am waiting for the shipping, but can anybody who allready has them explain what the upper is? 

I want to use Crep or Neverwet, but not sure if this will go with the materials. 

please help. 

If you consistently cop jordans from footlockers/champs/footaction etc and you are still paying retail price. You need to do some research. These GR retros can be picked up for 10-20 under box before the applicable tax in your area. Take advantage of the vip programs certain stores offer. Just trying to help those out who are blind to this possibility
I just earned my first $15 from FTL VIP. I also did the store survey over the phone for $10 off my next purchase! I wonder if I'll be able to use these on the Aqua 8s hrmm...

Was able to walk in the local HOH, try on a 12, and walk out. How it should be. No ashy look at all IMO. 

These are dope!

Surprised they're sitting the way they are.

That price must have ppl shook, its what stopped me from copping.

Lol why people calling these ashy?

I haven't seen an ashy pair yet..
Because they couldn't afford to buy a non hyped shoe.... makes em feel better about passing on em. I remember dummys saying the Oreo 4s were horrible quality, idiots. These are not ashy, they look like they have been dipped in triple black on top of black!

Because they couldn't afford to buy a non hyped shoe.... makes em feel better about passing on em. I remember dummys saying the Oreo 4s were horrible quality, idiots. These are not ashy, they look like they have been dipped in triple black on top of black!

Oh you mean the other 70% of this forum.. Yeah..

I remember the Oreo fiasco... Them joints are clean as hell.

don't know about anyone else but i like these more than the infrared 6's that were released last year.

My twins will be here tomorrow, seems like an eternity..... These will be going on my feet ASAP.... I'm glad Nike always boost the delivery date up a few days.

I get free next day delivery from nike thanks to my location. Only takes a few hrs to get to NOLA from the memphis UPS hub. My pair arrived a few minutes ago. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom