Jordan vi chrome low ... Summer 2015

The VI low might be the cleanest J, ever.
4's are my go to but this is about to take the place of that.

Will double up on these 100%

The whites remind me of black tongue 5s which are my favorite Jordans. I don't think these would look as good high top. I will see in person first as always.

The whites remind me of black tongue 5s which are my favorite Jordans. I don't think these would look as good high top. I will see in person first as always.
i see what you mean in a way and they would look funky as a high top. i like them but i gotta see more pics before i try to cop. but so far they look nice to me 

Glad the infrared pair added some black to it to change it up from the high top. They definitely look good.

I would like to cop 2 pairs of chromes and customize them to look like the dmps I think this would go had on a low. Come to think of it man a chrome mid would be dope too jb if you are listening lates make it happen.

Last edited:
so the tongue on the lows are generally mesh or leather? never cared for low j's til this colorway

Is your air unit fogging? I still have mine but the right shoe is fogging.. Does this mean it will crumble soon?

I have worn mine a million times over the year. I took mine out the other day and notice the air unit was fogged up. I just put a hair dryer around it and it cleared it up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom