Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Anyone order the white/infrared from FTL on release date and still backordered? Getting tired of waiting for these joints! Anyone know when theyll ship?

And now the fakes are out. People are gonna be making $400+ selling knockoffs, 
sad but true boys.  If your going to cop these in the after market do some homework and try to go to reputable spots.  Use paypal if possible or cc. No cash or money orders to unknown sources.

sad but true boys.  If your going to cop these in the after market do some homework and try to go to reputable spots.  Use paypal if possible or cc. No cash or money orders to unknown sources.
Would those Arab/Indian spots that tend to be in every downtown area that sells kicks for reseller prices count as "unknown sources?" Because I'd shell out the cash there, as long as I know they don't sell fakes.

Humblebraggin!! Dope pickups fam...

I see you're in houston, need these toros from some local cats as they seem to be in abundance, especially after that ATL scammer tried to get me this past weekend...

Will be PM'ing you later tonite...

Just got a pair for 350.00 shipped. Best price i could find. I didnt go a .5 size down. I went my true to size 10.5. I will put forcefields in them anyway.

Who in their right mind would give up ROs for these though? These aren't THAT coveted. I can see these going down in prices over time, but ROs? Stop.

Hey guys I've been reading every post here since this tread started. Couldn't get my hands on these but I got a guy willing to trade his DS infrared23 6's for my DS Tiffany dunks plus $50. Ya'll think that's straight? Let me kno thanks!

Last edited:
Hey guys I've been reading every post here since this tread started. Couldn't get my hands on these but I got a guy willing to trade his DS infrared23 6's for my DS Tiffany dunks plus $50. Ya'll think that's straight? Let me kno thanks!
what do YOU think about the deal.  that's really all that matters.  which pair of shoes do you like better?  oh yea, well thats your decision, go with that one.

some ppl will say keep the Tiffs, some will say trade em.  its ultimately on you

what do YOU think about the deal.  that's really all that matters.  which pair of shoes do you like better?  oh yea, well thats your decision, go with that one.

some ppl will say keep the Tiffs, some will say trade em.  its ultimately on you
well said bro

honestly I like both I have a second pair of tiff's too.

Edit: what I'm tryin to say is it a fair trade...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom