Jordan VI Leak??? White/Black/Red (Not Carmine, Possible Gatorade)

see how people love suttle changes. now lets think about this, if they released this VI that seemingly takes on a fire red V CW, it would be a big time movefor JB. point im attempting to make is, if you stick to the script, you cant go wrong.

dope colorway if they were to drop. but as far as you posting this, I don't see the reason. good observation, but all it is a picture that happens to be inthe background of a pair of kicks someone took a pic of.

they look ok would cop but dont want to see any more high 6s release any more oly 6s 08 ewwwwwwww

i wish jb would give us some spt blues or maroons instead of crappy retros.

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

see how people love subtle changes. now lets think about this, if they released this VI that seemingly takes on a fire red V CW, it would be a big time move for JB. point im attempting to make is, if you stick to the script, you cant go wrong.

QFT.

Originally Posted by ntngman

killing another classic
Fixed
pimp.gif

ha how can people say if they like or dont like? you cant even see if its really a VI

if they come out i'd cop for sure! as long as they arent all patent like the '08 olys. hope its tumbled leather like the 2000 olys that'd be niice

thats a real nice colorway and if 6s was to drop like that you can be sure id be coppin as long as JB dont pull no bull like they did on those bred 1s whereNOONE within 100 miles of me got a pair %+%

fire red VI's?
there not bad i'd cop but hopeful gatorade wont let us down and bring back the infrareds

Back
Top Bottom