Jordan VI Retro *Brazil* coming in 2014. Rumored to be limited to 2,000 pairs.

I don't know one that buys CPs...unless they ball..and they still not even a preference because they look ugly!!
I would say I hope Jordan Brand does actually read this forum and can the idea of a pack....however the stamp "limited" will cause these to sell out, unfortunately....
I mean I'm a JB *****...however Jordan can't **** me out any ol type way...
I'm a ho with standards

This is wut all you all made this game 2 be over hyped retros from JB and re-selling for double the price. JB/Nike does troll these pages and go off that. 

The pck will sell-out regardless, then re-sell for $1,000. The rtro VI let alone will sell for $500-$750 just alone. Cp3 just for the fact its in this pck will go for

sumwhere around $300-$500.

This retro VI well be the most re-sell valued retro of the year. Well be worth more than the Infra23 VIs, and Championship Pck Retro VIs.

Was Mos Def looking fwd to them when I saw the 21st RD, fell in line with some extra money not to mention I liked them a pretty good deal but..slice the ideal how you want, I'm not paying the 5 for a pair of Vi's on RD nor am I paying 250 for cp FREAKING 3's..I could care less if it was 20 pairs. No way sir.

So lets recap on whats been going on, shall we?

First pics release, folks saying they're crap, ugly, blah blah blah.

Then, updated pics start to sway some opinions.

Next, "World Cup"/"Brazil" names come out and people's hands start rubbing.

Afterwards, "limited to 2,000 pairs" tag makes resellers mouths salivate.

Then, its revealed they will release in a pack with the CP3s that has all but a few holding on for dear life.

Followed by a "rumored" retail price of $500 that (from what I can gather) has EVERYONE 'bowing' out.

I think I've summed what's happened in the past 11 pages.

So, based on all of this, is ANYONE copping?

Last edited:
I don't think these are bad, but now we know this is a pack being paired up with cp3s I don't think it will be worth the price??? ANYBODY AGREE or am I crazy lol.

So lets recap on whats been going on, shall we?

First pics release, folks saying they're crap, ugly, blah blah blah.

Then, updated pics start to sway some opinions.

Next, "World Cup"/"Brazil" names come out and people's hands start rubbing.

Afterwards, "limited to 2,000 pairs" tag makes resellers mouths salivate.

Then, its revealed they will release in a pack with the CP3s that has all but a few holding on for dear life.

Followed by a "rumored" retail price of $500 that (from what I can gather) has EVERYONE 'bowing' out.

I think I've summed what's happened in the past 11 pages.

So, based on all of this, is ANYONE copping?
I think people will still buy even for the cp3s.Even if its a cp3 i think people will grab this pack since its 2000 pairs and 2000 pairs for any shoe makes it hyped, Agree?

^ I enjoyed every V xcept the oreos, which were decent but plain. I hope jb gets their ish together before next year.

i like the shoe. I would buy it if I ever had a chance. Since this will be a limited release my chances are slim to none

Will these be easy to cop if your in brazil?

or still hard like tryna cop yeezys or something

Will these be easy to cop if your in brazil?

or still hard like tryna cop yeezys or something
people don't go to brazil to shop. you are better off trying to buy from a reseller. prices are that bad. 

Last edited:

people don't go to brazil to shop. you are better off trying to buy from a reseller. prices are that bad. 
explain?

wouldnt copping for retail in brazil be cheaper?

im only asking cause i know some people there and was wondering how hard it would be for a local to cop

Back
Top Bottom