Jordan VII Or Jordan VIII (aka bugs bunny)

ive been to several websites were they say that the VIII are the bunnies, other websites say is the VII because when they originally drop it came with thejordan card with bugs bunny on it. im trying just to know which of the 2 are the bunnies.

....Another reason why I've always hated nicknames for shoes.

Technically they're both correct. Bugs Bunny starred in commercials for both the VII's and VIII's. However, the VIII's get coined that becauseof the straps resembling "bunny ears".

But if you really wanna get technical, then the "Hare" I's should be called them too since they're the only shoe that actually has"Bug's" silhouette on the shoe.

When I was a kid, we always referred to the VIIIs as bunnies....

so do yourself a favor and just stick with the number, it'll make life easier
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bh23enry

DA hare 1's aint OG though, yo!!! What are u talkin' bout?
Who said anything about og's?

I was simply making a point on why nicknames can be stupid sometimes.

Originally Posted by bh23enry

DA hare 1's aint OG though, yo!!! What are u talkin' bout?

it doesn't matter if there og or not they can still be called bugs bunnys cause they actually have his silhouette on the shoe.

The VII's have a "Hare colorway" for Bugs Bunny

The VIII's were inspired by Bugs Bunny. The straps are like the ears.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

The VII's have a "Hare colorway" for Bugs Bunny

AirThompson wrote:

Lol - you gotta be kidding me. Tinker Hatfield DID NOT use a fictional cartoon rabbit as inspiration for an Air Jordan. Did Bugs Bunny also inspire the AirRaid? How about the Air Unlimited?

VII's r the Bugs Bunnies to me.
I always associated Marvin the Martian with the VIII's for some reason.

Originally Posted by blco02

AirThompson wrote:

Lol - you gotta be kidding me. Tinker Hatfield DID NOT use a fictional cartoon rabbit as inspiration for an Air Jordan. Did Bugs Bunny also inspire the Air Raid? How about the Air Unlimited?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

Originally Posted by blco02

AirThompson wrote:

Lol - you gotta be kidding me. Tinker Hatfield DID NOT use a fictional cartoon rabbit as inspiration for an Air Jordan. Did Bugs Bunny also inspire the Air Raid? How about the Air Unlimited?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this one had me
roll.gif

I always believed that there were two separate names for them, the "Hare" VII and the "Bugs Bunny" VIII
ohwell.gif

8's are know as the bunnies, 7's are the hares. but everyone refers to the 8's as the "bunnies" because of the straps

Back
Top Bottom