Jordan VIs (6) Black/Varsity Red "InfaReds" In Bay Area...1.23.10

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I agree with you P.

GS VIs

^^^^
It's too bad JB decided NOT to make the men's version look like that, using f'n suede instead of nubuck...

Oh well, it is what it is..

Good pic J!

P

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

I agree with you P.

GS VIs

^^^^
It's too bad JB decided NOT to make the men's version look like that, using f'n suede instead of nubuck...

Oh well, it is what it is..

Good pic J!

P
I hate JB. Why couldn't we get nubuck

GS is FIRE, Ima go all out for these.

It sucks cause i may have to go to Arden and I never hear anything good about that place
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I agree once again.

Wish they put that NuBuck on the Men sizes.

Ill still be copping. Might have to pick up a few GS sizes too.

i need to see these in person first. I really like the "oreo" ones that release in march.

Originally Posted by oakland boy

vi's are my favorite jordans for some odd reason. must cop for me

i double that.

Anybody got "jooooog" for these shoes? i seen these shoes in person. the red is pretty dark. Like the color of the links on this website. Buti'll get these, and retire my infrareds :smile:

^^^the red is like the links on NT, huh? maybe we should call these the NT VIs. NikeTalk VIs. LOL. im playin...

Looks like these will be like the SJ xi's release.

SOLE SUPREMACY is dope btw, love all the sneakers that u fellas sell.

Quick question. What other online store do you guys buy sneaker for retail? I know there is shoetrends and pickyourshoes. ANy others?

Footlocker in Sunvalley mall in concord is gonna have a good amount, what ive been told.

I agree with you P.

GS VIs

those look absolutely gorgeous! phuwk! why do men gotta be suede! sonna fa bish!
mad.gif

i gotta get my varsityred VIs. VIs in my top 5 Jordan list

SO HIGH

Ill be in San Jose. Hit me up later on in the week. Ill let you know if I can lock in your size too... 11.5 right ?

Back
Top Bottom