Jordan WBF Brooklyn/Harlem shirts...

Anybody know if there are retail stores in NYC (Niketown, House Of Hoops, etc.) still carrying the university blue 'Brooklyn' and 'Harlem' World Basketball Festival shirts in size medium?  Eastbay sold out already and I'd rather have the university blue ones than the black/white ones on nike.com.  Thanks.

Anybody know if there are retail stores in NYC (Niketown, House Of Hoops, etc.) still carrying the university blue 'Brooklyn' and 'Harlem' World Basketball Festival shirts in size medium?  Eastbay sold out already and I'd rather have the university blue ones than the black/white ones on nike.com.  Thanks.

yeah is this a hot item? was planning on getting the blacks but most are sold out except for staten island

yeah is this a hot item? was planning on getting the blacks but most are sold out except for staten island

damn, had no idea eastbay was carrying these. i wanted the black harlem one. oh well.

damn, had no idea eastbay was carrying these. i wanted the black harlem one. oh well.

Thankfully I got the four WBF shirts that I wanted from Eastbay. I will post a picture when I get the other two on Thursday. Two of them were available on Nike.com, but the other two im waiting on were not.

Thankfully I got the four WBF shirts that I wanted from Eastbay. I will post a picture when I get the other two on Thursday. Two of them were available on Nike.com, but the other two im waiting on were not.

Back
Top Bottom