Jordan X "Bobcats"

I was in Vegas this weekend and they still had pairs in the hot and nike store in ceases palace.

View media item 764711
Let the lace swapping begin!

Stock laces:

View media item 765142
Dark pewter grey:

View media item 765150
Dark navy:

View media item 765153
Lace comparison:

View media item 765156
View media item 765159
Stock laces are quite a bit thicker. These laces are from an amazon seller. Made in korea.

The grey obviously is way darker than the shoe but i still like them. The blue is also quite a bit darker than the faded navy on the shoe but look good as well.

Bought orange too, but those turned out to be highlighter orange instead of the faded creamsicle on the shoe.

Last edited:
^^nice. Yah at least you were able to use genuine nike laces. I'm afraid of these no name laces bleeding color onto the shoe if it gets wet or whatever.

Measured my stealth laces and they are about 48in for my 9.5. I found a site for lite grey laces but the size are 45" and 54". I don't want them too short or long

View media item 764711
Let the lace swapping begin!

Stock laces:

View media item 765142
Dark pewter grey:

View media item 765150
Dark navy:

View media item 765153
Lace comparison:

View media item 765156
View media item 765159
Stock laces are quite a bit thicker. These laces are from an amazon seller. Made in korea.

The grey obviously is way darker than the shoe but i still like them. The blue is also quite a bit darker than the faded navy on the shoe but look good as well.

Bought orange too, but those turned out to be highlighter orange instead of the faded creamsicle on the shoe.

i was going to throw some dark grey ones in mine... i think it looks fine. people stay trippin on matching everything perfect, not that im one of the new age guys that intentionally tries not to match BUT i think the dark greys would be super dope... hell its a neutral color light gray and dark grey is cool if you ask me

Back
Top Bottom