Jordan X "Bobcats"

By midweek these will be announced as limited and people will be copping like mad. LOL

Sorry to do this...but, they are pretty limited...

HOH and Footaction, Nike retail and urban independents only...

But, like everything...no matter the quantities released, the demand will determine how easy they will be to obtain...

JM

Kinda dope colorway. I might cop because I like that they are different. I'm sick of bred or white and black. These colors flow nice. Wonder what's the allocation on these.

Sorry to do this...but, they are pretty limited...

HOH and Footaction, Nike retail and urban independents only...

But, like everything...no matter the quantities released, the demand will determine how easy they will be to obtain...

JM
How do you know everything. You're amazing.

air-jordan-10-bobcats-2.jpg

air-jordan-10-bobcats-4.jpg

air-jordan-10-bobcats-3.jpg

via-Rock City Kicks

Bruh if you rock dese wit da al Jefferson Jersey you better know how to swim or else you'll be drownin in the amount of yambs you'll be receiving :smokin

Kinda remind me of bordeaux7.im feeling these.But with Dtlr losing Nike act temporarily these are sure to sell out instantaneous. BOBCATS best shoe yet.RIP Bobcats :frown:

This will be a new release people have an actual chance of getting...on release day and after.

What idiots, with all the competition in the DMV, and the volume they were already doing, they go and pull a move like that. :lol:

It's only for six months.

And apparently it's suspended or restricted.

I notice they haven't sent out any e-mails with any quality Nike's this week though.

Back
Top Bottom