Jordan x Converse pack $300 retail June 28th 2017

I agree but I couldn't pass based on the nostalgia. They are basically the same as $20 Champion shorts. Then again people pay far more than $60 for Champion shorts when Virgil screen prints a word on them.

View media item 2478525
Found the shorts today at my boutique. They're nice but a little over priced.
View media item 2478525
Found the shorts today at my boutique. They're nice but a little over priced.

Missed out on these online at Oneness. Any other sites selling them?

Missed out on these online at Oneness. Any other sites selling them?

I did a phone order at Solefly and I think St. Alfred still has pairs. SC has an article that lists all the boutiques that got them. Call around until you find a pair.

Any place online to buy the carolina blue mesh shorts from this collection? 

[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]The pack and the shorts.[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
e8pi8h.jpg

^
Dope. I'm still on the fence on the pack. Hopefully my local spot sells out so I can't buy them anymore and I can save me money. Lol. :tongue:

Man $20'shipping. At that price, I'm gonna wait and then call, secretly hoping they've sold out so I can pretend to be mad. Lol

Repped tho

Won a raffle but passed on the pack considering in Canada they are selling for $390, which I think is too much for this pack.

Man $20'shipping. At that price, I'm gonna wait and then call, secretly hoping they've sold out so I can pretend to be mad. Lol

Repped tho
No doubt, You try calling anywhere today? They were hard to find but they were around the east coast, but $60 retail plus tax and around $10 shipping was hard to pull for a pair of mesh shorts. I would've grabbed easy walking in person for $60. Still want. 

The converse are low key heat - that full lunarlon insole no one has mentioned. 

No doubt, You try calling anywhere today? They were hard to find but they were around the east coast, but $60 retail plus tax and around $10 shipping was hard to pull for a pair of mesh shorts. I would've grabbed easy walking in person for $60. Still want. 

The converse are low key heat - that full lunarlon insole no one has mentioned. 

Agree. I called WISH and Creme but didn't ever get through either. No one picked up. But I only called each once or twice. I'll keep on the hunt or maybe they'll do an NDC drop at some point

Back
Top Bottom