Jordan X Dark Shadow- April 2018

I'm upset to learn that players in the 90s swaped out zoom air, are you sure of your source?
But today when i watch the zoom air cushion of the 13's and the air sole of the 8's or 6's, yes i want to destroy a good Air jordan 32 to use its zoom air in the retro, trust me!

Strictlystyles love your picture!! sexy
Why would that upset you?

Some of us hate zoom. More power to them for wanting to save their knees.

Its funny you mention the 6 and the 8 but you leave out the one in between that has some of the best cushioning in the entire line up.

Nice 20% going on for the shadow 10 on footlocker. Like I said.....no way anyone should be copping for retail lol. I can see a $130-140ish deal pop up and go even cheaper later on too. Good time to get them now as pairs are probably still fresh (non returns/outlets etc). Eat up people well everyone else sleeps on these!

Why would that upset you?

Some of us hate zoom. More power to them for wanting to save their knees.

Its funny you mention the 6 and the 8 but you leave out the one in between that has some of the best cushioning in the entire line up.
I was upset but not for that reason. I understood by ‘’sawp out’’ nba players opened the shoes to change the technology themselves with a cutter, you know.

For the 6 and the 8, the OG technology was the same than the 7. One heel airsole unit and one forefoot.
Of course today the 7 are the best retros for the cushioning.
I played in my Bordeaux yesterday, the full lenght airsole unit is still good after one season but today i have no pain in my heel and my knees.

But i have The 32 and what do you use to play basketball with a airsole unit?

Last edited:
He swapped out the full length max air in the Air Pippen 1 for a zoom unit. He also had custom zoom cushioning in some of his later sigs.

https://solecollector.com/news/2013/09/retrospective-nike-zoom-pippen-i

Interesting read. Even touches on the flu game.
Sorry but i have 2 questions.

So i didn’t understand, at the beginning pippen didn’t like zoom because he Liked being closer the floor with airsole unit but i thought it was the contrary, you were closer the floor with zoom.
And finally during the final he said zoom was good?

Sorry but i have 2 questions.

So i didn’t understand, at the beginning pippen didn’t like zoom because he Liked being closer the floor with airsole unit but i thought it was the contrary, you were closer the floor with zoom.
And finally during the final he said zoom was good?

Your thoughts were right.. I just had it backwards so it confused you (my bad!). My memory was fuzzy but it was actually full length air max that he didn't like as much as zoom air. So they swapped out his max air unit to give him zoom air (which is what's in the article). Pippen pretty much always liked Zoom air better (even though he played in More Uptempos which had full max air).

there are pics of the pippen 1 with zoom air floating around somewhere

Definitely.. the article dude posted above actually has a bunch of them. They look just like the retail version minus the air bubble.. thank god we got the max air version lol.

Probably have to pass on these. CDP Pair still DS.
20180311_155755-1.jpg

Those CDP's are clean as hell!

Footlocker 152 after code

Ebates 15% back.

$140 after cashback and tax. Not bad.

Good lookin! Went ahead and copped em off Foot Locker and will return my Eastbay pair when they arrive, barring the Eastbay pair being a better pair than the Foot Locker pair. I didn't even know about Ebates!

Back
Top Bottom