Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I really like them and I would even dash out the 350, but I´m probably not gonna get my hands on a a pair anyways.

Last edited:
I'm IN

what's the MSRP $400?? 
nerd.gif

C6AD4u6VUAAieSs.jpg:large

nerd.gif
 could be the suede

Pic never do justice

what's those Crusty lines? Stitching?

It's literally all over the last few pages. It's $350.

The midsole looks like it's been in the rain and mud.

Last edited:
I guess I am one of the few that really likes these. I love that the midsole is covered in suede. They are a definite plus in my book. Even if they were a GR, they would still be an easy cop.

I guess I am one of the few that really likes these. I love that the midsole is covered in suede. They are a definite plus in my book. Even if they were a GR, they would still be an easy cop.
Yea, I don't dislike them at all. I was just hoping for some contrast I guess. The suede midsole made me think back to my Flint 6 Rings. That suede midsole got ruined from just walking.

jordan-6-rings-white-french-blue-flint-grey-university-blue-010997_3.jpg

Last edited:
And the suede on the KAWS is longer, so I feel like it would be even more easy to mess up.

These are awesome. As a huge KAWS fan these are a must. Hope it's some yeezys/hype UBs dropping on the same date to make these an easy cop.

Like or dislike, these will definitely not be an easy cop!

I meant easy, like an easy decision to cop them. Its more than likely that I will have no chance at buying them for retail. The beasts make everything difficult. :smh:

I'll be copping more than likely for resell lol which is no big deal for me not because I have tons of disposable income but because I only buy must have now so I'm not buying every shoe that comes out like I use to allowing me to pay more for shoes I really want personally versus having tons of shoes I don't even wear. Just my two cents

I'll be copping more than likely for resell lol which is no big deal for me not because I have tons of disposable income but because I only buy must have now so I'm not buying every shoe that comes out like I use to allowing me to pay more for shoes I really want personally versus having tons of shoes I don't even wear. Just my two cents

I like that.

Back
Top Bottom