Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I should have known he would do a release in BK at the museum. That's like ten minutes from his house. For today only, wish I still lived over there. Used to live right on Washington.

Y'all complaining about waiting at the Brooklyn Museum? Go inside the damn museum, it's an incredible place.

I work in Brooklyn til 5. Think it's worth getting to the museum by 6?

BOOOOM!!!!!

AMAZING!!!

FIRST EVER I get W in SNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COPPED!!
nthat.gif

You are all lucky to be close to this for real, just for being in NY first, and second because popups are always around there. In Montreal we never have nice **** especially since it's irrelevant to sell **** in Canada with that weak currency.

Last edited:

Y'all complaining about waiting at the Brooklyn Museum? Go inside the damn museum, it's an incredible place.

I work in Brooklyn til 5. Think it's worth getting to the museum by 6?
If you're just planning in going inside the museum, I don't see why not.

You are all lucky to be close to this for real, just for being in NY first, and second because popups are always around there. In Montreal we never have nice **** especially since it's irrelevant to sell **** in Canada with that weak device.
I feel your pain man, super frustrating. Especially because I feel like there are more sneakerheads/resellers here in relation to the amount of inventory we get. Definitely feel like that ratio is a lot higher here. 

Im salty as **** at everybody poppin in the thread just to show they ate. We ****** waiting on a website to open holy ****.

I feel your pain man, super frustrating. Especially because I feel like there are more sneakerheads/resellers here in relation to the amount of inventory we get. Definitely feel like that ratio is a lot higher here. 
definitely. We almost get nothing but there could be overnight lines to the nike factory anytime of the year be it december or june...

Back
Top Bottom