Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

No no it was for another release he tryed to skip. The KAWS Brooklyn was kept secret and word of mouth and plugs got there first ... a few of my so called friends are top 10 and no calls from them to help the kid out .... ain't nobody helping anyone in NYC .. people eating solo... rough out here and you have to pay to play ..
That's ****** up. I would have put my whole squad on if I had known. Everybody eats B

No no it was for another release he tryed to skip. The KAWS Brooklyn was kept secret and word of mouth and plugs got there first ... a few of my so called friends are top 10 and no calls from them to help the kid out .... ain't nobody helping anyone in NYC .. people eating solo... rough out here and you have to pay to play ..

hate to break it to you but those are not your friends then.

frown.gif

You know what's Crazy about the KAWS Instagram is this picture right here....

View media item 2387207

Basically this Woman was Fashion Forward in 2001.... SHe could hang 16 years later with todays current trends.

Fashion used to Travel Eastward now its like a Fused ball of wire....

What number you got? I went home to change my clothes, too wet
247 and you. I went to work and will go back later-i'm only a few stops away-thankfully and hopefully it doesn't turn into Zootopia tonight. 

You know what's Crazy about the KAWS Instagram is this picture right here....

Basically this Woman was Fashion Forward in 2001.... SHe could hang 16 years later with todays current trends.

Fashion used to Travel Eastward now its like a Fused ball of wire....
Funny you said that, when I saw that Ig post, I thought the same exact thing, she was fashion forward.  The Japanese people usually are fashion forward tbh.

Funny you said that, when I saw that Ig post, I thought the same exact thing, she was fashion forward.  The Japanese people usually are fashion forward tbh.
yup thats why I found it funny when people on NT was trying to clown the current Japanese fashion. I'm like, you know we gonna be wearing that style here in the states in a few years right

247 and you. I went to work and will go back later-i'm only a few stops away-thankfully and hopefully it doesn't turn into Zootopia tonight. 
I'm 18 spots in front of you, I was in the red pants

Back
Top Bottom