Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

They did take our info down and said more pairs were being shipped in so if that happens everyone will get one
hopefully they do

I am going to have faith. They did the same thing with Hyperadapts.

If people really feel a way-call corporate. It works and yes they are just sneakers but the way they did us last night was crazy. And no one, please don't give me the whole "you did not have to be out there."

I am going to have faith. They did the same thing with Hyperadapts.

If people really feel a way-call corporate. It works and yes they are just sneakers but the way they did us last night was crazy. And no one, please don't give me the whole "you did not have to be out there."
What happened with the hyperadapts?

I don't wanna sell my pair as I really like 4s, and specifically these, but the market is nuts for them. The struggle is real.

-Matt

I look at it this way, You were living life just fine before the shoes surfaced. Shoes come and go, right now they're probably cooking up the next big shoe that will have the same effect as this. I never keep a shoe that has a crazy market no matter how much I like it.

Couple years back I sold red octobers. Once I sold them not a single regret. I've never been happier selling a pair of shoes actually. I used that money towards the down payment of a car and that sale transitioned me from hypebeast to reseller. If I had ridiculous amount of money to blow I would keep. At the end of the day it's your choice.

What happened with the hyperadapts?

When they had the first NY release they ran out of pairs at Grand Street and then tried to tell people it was only for a try-on. They told us they would try to work something out, I got a call from corporate the same or next day (this was on the weekend). They told me and others to pay attention to my account and they would reserve me a pair. Took about 3 weeks, but got one.

Last edited:
When they had the first NY release they ran out of pairs at Grand Street and then tried to tell people it was only for a try-on. They told us they would try to work something out, I got a call from corporate the same or next day (this was on the weekend). They told me and others to pay attention to my account and they would reserve me a pair. Took about 3 weeks, but got one.
Oh ok, slightly different situation because these don't got anything to do with nike+ but hopefully we get

quite dead in here now 

anyone in LA?

https://hypebeast.com/2017/4/union-...r&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=twitter_post

For those who took a loss on the highly-coveted KAWS x Air Jordan 4  sneakers, Union Los Angeles is providing a second chance to obtain a pair through a scavenger hunt. The boutique has announced on Instagram  that they are going to hide 13 golden tickets at a secret location on Tuesday, April 4 at 11am. Based on a first-come, first-serve basis, lucky winners will be able to redeem their tickets and buy a pair at a Union retailer. Series of clues will be announced via Instagram leading up to the final day, so be sure to keep checking for more hints on where the tickets will be. The first clue they have release is: “strange fruit, only work happening in LA twice.” 

I don't wanna sell my pair as I really like 4s, and specifically these, but the market is nuts for them. The struggle is real.

-Matt
Id sell.

Joints are mid imo

And I never understand klaws and the appeal for his art

Went to Cleveland event last night and didn't win them. Seemed like they had 30+ pairs. Everyone was talking resale. If you're bummed like me you can watch all the unboxing of fake Kaws on YouTube. It's pretty fun to watch people hype fakes

Sell your real, get that guap then buy a 98%er. Simple. Unless you extremely care about "authenticity"
You mean get a fake pair? I really wanted these but considering how hard its going to be to get these with the online release "coming up" the thought has crossed my mind. Not trying to pay resale prices for these.

You mean get a fake pair? I really wanted these but considering how hard its going to be to get these with the online release "coming up" the thought has crossed my mind. Not trying to pay resale prices for these.
i got you for under retail, lmk 

No doubt Union is gonna have fun watchin the outcome of this drop. People gonna be wasting their time looking like herbs, and I wouldn't be surprised if people square up especially if they catch onto a ticket at the same times.

Last edited:

nah its a fake pair, i cant even get a real pair for retail 

lmao
I'm lookin at a pair for $179 i don't thats thats as bad. wouldnt mess with fakes for any other release but this one because of the way things are playing out...

Where can I get these fakes? I'm in...
alien.gif

This thread is funny. Not sure if guys are really contemplating buying fakes or if you guys are playing April fools

This thread is funny. Not sure if guys are really contemplating buying fakes or if you guys are playing April fools
I know I'm not contemplating wasting another day on this release with about 0.01% chance of success nor am I willing to pay those crazy resale prices for a shoe I did want thats all.

Back
Top Bottom