Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

lol thats what I don't agree with. Sizes 8/8.5 are too small for men but too big for women? big sizes = older people who have money? Logic all flawed there

20110302__0LHG1QYL.jpg

lol thats what I don't agree with. Sizes 8/8.5 are too small for men but too big for women? big sizes = older people who have money? Logic all flawed there
lmao. im telling you straight up i know one person with a sz 8 foot. everyone else wears 9-12. not here to argue just saying thats how i see it. they asked so i explained. probably flawed logic, sure but its my way of seeing it. 

nah not ppl sneakerheads different type of breed 
still extremely flawed. You yourself said that a lot of asians wear that small size. And I know a lot of grown asss asians who got money and wear those sizes. I somewhat understand soccernkikz logic in that he went for a different size range thats not as common as the 9-11 range. But the less common size range has small production numbers so it kind of balances out with the common size with the bigger production numbers

still extremely flawed. You yourself said that a lot of asians wear that small size. And I know a lot of grown asss asians who got money and wear those sizes. I somewhat understand soccernkikz logic in that he went for a different size range thats not as common as the 9-11 range. But the less common size range has small production numbers so it kind of balances out with the common size with the bigger production numbers
but yeo you know how it goes. cant tell me you dont see the sz 8s going for less on the regular. even with these royals the onyl ones i see posted at like 250-260 is the sz 8s. the 10s people wont budge on price cause they know its an easy move. and trust me ive been asking. cause those royals are gonna go back up in price guaranteed. might as well stock up now. 

at the end of the day i just got lucky. point blank period. can try to justify it for years on my side and yours but it was a raffle. just literally got lucky. 

Last edited:
at least until the official kawsone release is over lol
Yeah, disregard my last post. I forgot it still has not released on kawsone.

It will remain open, but...some members need to keep it respectable :wink:

Last edited:

nah I agree with you 8-8.5 12.5-13 dangerous sneakerhead sizes not too many sizes made

Finally caught up on this thread. Learned six things...

1. Alp and MaxDunker want to brawl out at the Rose Bowl.
2. Some people are cool with fugazis.
3. Asians mostly eat up the small sizes.
4. Some sneakerheads wear 8.5 up to a 10.5, maybe 11.
5. Dudes enter raffles for sizes not their own
6. Kaws is still mum about his website release.

I've never entered a raffle in a size not mine unless it wasn't posted.  If that's the case, I just go half size down (i.e., UK8 vs my size US9).  I think we're all in here holding out hope for the kawsone release so hope most of us can land a pair.  God knows I camped on that website way too long last week even though I was at work.  

PS. I'm asian, 5'7" and wear a US9.  Maybe I better take the other guy's advice and start entering raffles for 8.5

Back
Top Bottom