Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

These are looking so much better everytime I see them. First I was like meh, didn't like the midsole...but it is genius for preventing cracking.  Long shot but if I can scoop these they would never leave.

2r5d9v6.jpg

348qzwx.jpg

2419e0l.jpg

Pics via kenlu
Beautiful.
I hate to repost the pics man but my God these things are nice. At first I wanted them simply for the collection. Like I stated on my IG, I didn't love them, but I didn't hate them either. These pics right here though, I'm starting to love them. I am a HUGE fan of small lil' details. GITD sole, X X on the back, and KAWS on the tongue have me sold. Very solid shoe...

This.
Also, I can't for the life of me figure why people think Nike is hurting from boost or adidas in general.
those people are hyping up adidas because it's the trendy thing to do I guess. Go into some Jordan and Nike threads and some people can't seem to get adidas out their mouths
300% increase in the last 5 years, most of that came from 2016

200% increase in the last 5 years, with declines in 2016

Facts. No fake news here.

Some would say, Yeezy just jumped over Jump Man. 

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/ni...das-and-under-armour-gain-momentum-2016-12-06

People be flipping Ultra Boost for some pocket cash, the real cash is investing in Adidas

Last edited:
^ stop it. this is such a stupid argument. There might be a little bit more to share prices than just sales.

and no sh*t its easier to get more growth when you're at the bottom. But actual market share and revenue ? they aint touching Nike in at least another 5-10 years.

Last edited:
^ stop it. this is such a stupid argument. There might be a little bit more to share prices than just sales.

and no sh*t its easier to get more growth when you're at the bottom. But actual market share and revenue ? they aint touching Nike in at least another 5-10 years.
Exactly. adidas and Nike aren't even on the same playing field when it comes to market shares in the U.S. Nike has been on the top in the U.S. for decades but now that Adidas is getting more popular everyone wants to d ride the brand and pull up all these stats to prove a weak argument. Now if they have more long term growth then maybe you have an argument but comparing Nike and Adidas to market share as well as revenue shows you how far ahead Nike is. It's annoying too because it's in so many threads about Nike products too smh

300% increase in the last 5 years, most of that came from 2016

View media item 2372452

200% increase in the last 5 years, with declines in 2016

View media item 2372453

Facts. No fake news here.

Some would say, Yeezy just jumped over Jump Man. 

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/ni...das-and-under-armour-gain-momentum-2016-12-06

People be flipping Ultra Boost for some pocket cash, the real cash is investing in Adidas

View media item 2372458

Only a lemming would say that.

Real, real simple. Share price driven by growth and possible future growth in earnings. Adidas getting more US share so the stock has been on a tear. Nike a value stock at this point. Like Apple. They make a **** ton of money but don't have massive year over year growth in the US. So people who like dividend stocks buy Nike. People who want the possibility of bigger returns with limited downside attracted to Adidas.

But one little 'tid bit worth mentioning. Adidas doesn't make money. 0.00000. So who's winning?

i wish i would have paid attention in economics so i can contribute by fair share to the argument

but the stocks arent only reflected on shoe sales theres more then just that, come on now

Back
Top Bottom