Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

value wise isn't too far off if you add it up. Not the biggest steal I ever ran away with tho on a trade 
laugh.gif
. Traded All Star Mirror Foamposites for DS OG 750 Yeezys

Last edited:

value wise isn't too far off if you add it up. Not the biggest steal I ever ran away with tho on a trade 
laugh.gif
. Traded All Star Mirror Foamposites for DS OG 750 Yeezys
depends what markets....not trying hard u can get royals for ~$260 and yzy breds for $550 .....lil over a dime

if you go highend clueless resell, $350x2 + $700 = $1.4k ...but then u gotta use that same clueless resell logic on the kaws so now you're at $2k for kaws

depends what markets....not trying hard u can get royals for ~$260 and yzy breds for $550 .....lil over a dime

if you go highend clueless resell, $350x2 + $700 = $1.4k ...but then u gotta use that same clueless resell logic on the kaws so now you're at $2k for kaws
Theres a few local kaws I see at $1400-$1500 and some even overseas for about that much. Lets just say roughly each royal is $300 and size 4 yeezys at $800, you're still looking at not too far off from average prices of Kaws. $2k kaws isn't really flying that easy. 

Theres a few local kaws I see at $1400-$1500 and some even overseas for about that much. Lets just say roughly each royal is $300 and size 4 yeezys at $800, you're still looking at not too far off from average prices of Kaws. $2k kaws isn't really flying that easy. 
yeah people really dont get how hard it is to move sneakers at 2k. I rather trade a 2k sneaker for 2 1k kicks and flip those

yeah people really dont get how hard it is to move sneakers at 2k. I rather trade a 2k sneaker for 2 1k kicks and flip those
I've said it in the past, once the true fans and collectors get their pair (usually not too late after release date), theres going to be less and less people inclined to spend $2k on these. But I don't doubt that these will eventually be valued at $2k, its just that right now you'll be hard pressed to find a line of people willing to drop $2k on them when everyone has them up for sale for under that. 

Do you guys think the Jordan 2 Don C Beach box set (shoes, hat, dust bag, pin) plus a pair of Space Jams is a good trade for the KAWS Jordan's?

Do you guys think the Jordan 2 Don C Beach box set (shoes, hat, dust bag, pin) plus a pair of Space Jams is a good trade for the KAWS Jordan's?

Heck yeah. I would do that in a minute. Price on Real pairs of Kaws are around 1500+ still. The pairs you see below that price point are the grey markets. Just be careful in your search, People like UN are a dime a dozen selling GMs

I used to believe in the whole 'stock it for later' theory. But someone flat out told me, what if you died tomorrow? The next man up is gonna be wearing your kicks. So what was the whole point?? I get it if you're just about that selling life, but I'm more so speaking to the cats who collect as a passion first.

Rock em', enjoy em'.

I always think there's a balance to be struck. The "what if you died tomorrow" argument can make anyone do crazy stuff. If you're gonna follow that logic, then why go to work? Why not spend all your cash today? Why not go punch that guy you've always hated in the face?

Some people like me get the same enjoyment from collecting as wearing. I have no plans to resell any pairs from my collection (unless they're double ups).

Heck yeah. I would do that in a minute. Price on Real pairs of Kaws are around 1500+ still. The pairs you see below that price point are the grey markets. Just be careful in your search, People like UN are a dime a dozen selling GMs
I think any pairs priced under $1200 should be a flag for fakes/unauthorized/grey market/98%. Anything higher than $1200 but under $1500 would be a deal probably from those needing to flip quick or has already stunted with them and need them gone for the next limited thrill sneaker. 

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom