Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

What does that have to do with copping these joints?
roll.gif
Well.....everybody is free to spend their money how they wish. But if I had a kid, and they were living with me at 18 or over.......you better take that money and get yourself a home to keep those shoes in. Thats just me though, every situation is different

Last edited:
Well.....everybody is free to spend their money how they wish. But if I had a kid, and they were living with me at 18 or over.......you better take that money and get yourself a home to keep those shoes in. Thats just me though, every situation is different
I wouldn't kick my kid out just cuz he's making money, that ain't right

but if he's spending $1600 on a pair of Js, then he should have enough to be out on his own.  

or he should be like "i have 1600 saved up, let me shoot my people $500 towards the mortgage this month"

not to steer off too far, but i've never understood when a person says "i'm living at home to save money"

i tried that once back in the day.  and living at home was more expensive than living on my own.  my dad had me putting in on the mortgage, cutting grass, washing cars, paying the home phone bill, etc.  it was his way of making me feel uncomfortable so i'd get my butt up outta the house.

some cultures are different, but for me, it was "see ya later, you can't be a man living in anothers man's house"

but if he's spending $1600 on a pair of Js, then he should have enough to be out on his own.  

or he should be like "i have 1600 saved up, let me shoot my people $500 towards the mortgage this month"

not to steer off too far, but i've never understood when a person says "i'm living at home to save money"

i tried that once back in the day.  and living at home was more expensive than living on my own.  my dad had me putting in on the mortgage, cutting grass, washing cars, paying the home phone bill, etc.  it was his way of making me feel uncomfortable so i'd get my butt up outta the house.

some cultures are different, but for me, it was "see ya later, you can't be a man living in anothers man's house"
Definitely different cultures then. I enjoy living with my family over being alone, not everyone has the luxury of having loving family members so I won't overlook that and let that time pass me by

_stephen.p_ _stephen.p_ I'm not going to take you serious fam. Don't you think it's weird to be on a sneaker forum giving life advice? Based off assumptions on top of that. 1600 imo isn't a bad price for a limited shoe. I thought you were going to direct me too a lower price but you turned into a financial advisor off an assumption. :lol: you sound like JTdoom. No shade though

Last edited:
:lol: we go $100+ a hand in blackjack,$1600 ain't nothing [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

_stephen.p_ _stephen.p_ I'm not going to take you serious fam. Don't you think it's weird to be on a sneaker forum giving life advice? Based off assumptions on top of that. 1600 imo isn't a bad price for a limited shoe. I thought you were going to direct me too a lower price but you turned into a financial advisor off an assumption. :lol: you sound like JTdoom. No shade though

no, its NOT weird to be giving life advice on a message board. you get/give knowledge anywhere you can get it.

if i started a thread on how to legally make 50,000 in two days with a 1600 investment, you'd listen right?

I'm talking about spending $1,600 on a pair of shoes (for personal, not for profit) while said imaginary kid was still living with me. If they were paying their fair share then thats different, but where I'm from 18 is the typical age to move out and start your own life- they can't be living rent free and blowing money under my roof without contributing.

Be free

Last edited:
Honestly I wouldn't drop 1k for anything sneaker related. I beat my **** to the ground and it looks like an awful investment to do that. I've always think that 1k can take me in a little short trip somewhere close and that's much more valuable than stunting on the same people I cross every day, even worse when I have an office job with a formal clothing code 5 days out of 7 in the week. 

So I'll be like when I'm gonna wear those , am I ****** or what? 

There's always a more hyped/dope shoe coming this way so why not wait, I would like to own a pair of Frags, I love that shoe, but hell man I ain't dying without them 

I'm talking about spending $1,600 on a pair of shoes (for personal, not for profit) while said imaginary kid was still living with me. If they were paying their fair share then thats different, but where I'm from 18 is the typical age to move out and start your own life- they can't be living rent free and blowing money under my roof without contributing.
Be free
View media item 2399930
Eh everyone has different philosophies, if he hypothetical kid wanted to buy shoes that wouldn't affect his living situation with me

Be free
Where I'm from 18 is waaaaaaay to early. Kids know **** at the time, mostly are just thinking about college lol

I don't think its worth it if you're not getting rid of something to balance off the high amount of money you're spending. 

LMAO, last couple of posts have been hilarious.

**** paying over retail for a hyped shoe, that takes the fun out of competing to get a pair and wearing them with pride.

:lol: 1600 aint bad for a limited shoe... I remember when I was in high school I dropped 300 on Union 180s and that was a huge purchase. The game is so ridiculous now, I'm still in shock that people are willing to pay +1k the day a shoe comes out because it has a rappers name on it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom