Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

No he didn't

You played yourself in believing that the mailing list was for the Jordan's

He never said they were dropping on his site
In his apology IG post, he said in the past he'd always done a mailer. The next day he put up a mailing list sign up. It's understandable that people, myself included, assumed he was letting people sign up for the mailing list before he sent out a mailer about the 4's.

Last edited:
No he didn't

On his IG post for the mailing list he stated regarding the
No he didn't

Look at his IG post for the mailing list. It stated regarding #kaws #jumpman23. Smh lol

These aren't releasing probably anytime soon. They are probably waiting until they can fix all the bots or doing some form of raffle with emails

will prices be dropping anytime soon since now we are doubtful about kawone release..

The longer people wait on Kawsone, the most likely he wont re-release unless its a special event, vip or something of that nature.

I see the prices on the market steady at $1.5k I think right now its the best time to buy. I just dont see these dropping under that at all. In fact prices will start to increase as the dry up.

I have one pair I paid 1.2k, but really want to wear it. I have another local seller at 1.5k right now. I am tempted to cop it and rock one and stock one.

JB put out a press release specifically stating that they were dropping on kawsone.com so it def wasn't unreasonable for people to expect that to happen.

Hit a lick on the crap table last night. Bout to drop a couple dollars on a pair. Can't wait to get them!

Last edited:
Having been on NT past few years, why would you be surprised? Examples galore.
Surprised? Nah. You're right, examples galore. I just still can't believe people do it. Regardless of income, disposable income, whatever the case may be. I just don't see the reason of paying 5x the original price. Life won't end if someone misses a shoe release, lol.
Ppl paid 2500-4K for $350 yeezy why wouldn't you believe?
Because it's just so outlandish to me.

Sometimes I even think people come here and joke about how much they pay for Yeezys or other hyped releases.

I feel like only celebs and athletes really pay those insane prices, lol.
Lol...i used to be shocked at that **** too when i first go on nt, but now its the norm
I don't think it's the norm, to be honest. I think MOST sneakerheads just take the L and move on. I think most HYPEBEASTS fall for paying that amount for sneakers.

Don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with paying over retail but anything over $1000 is wild. 

Surprised? Nah. You're right, examples galore. I just still can't believe people do it. Regardless of income, disposable income, whatever the case may be. I just don't see the reason of paying 5x the original price. Life won't end if someone misses a shoe release, lol.

Because it's just so outlandish to me.
Sometimes I even think people come here and joke about how much they pay for Yeezys or other hyped releases.

I feel like only celebs and athletes really pay those insane prices, lol.

I don't think it's the norm, to be honest. I think MOST sneakerheads just take the L and move on. I think most HYPEBEASTS fall for paying that amount for sneakers.

Don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with paying over retail but anything over $1000 is wild. 
That's your opinion, a lot of people disagree with you, money isn't important in life

Back
Top Bottom