Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

There's nothing to suggest they'll be secured a pair at this point. His post just said they'd get an email too, which I take to mean they added their emails to the mailing list even if they didn't sign up on his site, therefore they got the same email today that we all got. It's really really and I hope I'm wrong but I'm just being realistic.

I'm going to say this again if you gave your information your fine, I'm a credible source. If I got lied too then so be it but from what I got we should be fine if you gave the correct information. Could they switch it up on me for sure but I'm gonna take their word.

Great, we're all screwed.

This is no different than the Nike Draw. Dudes already got literally hundreds of emails on standby for releases like this.

Even if you have to enter payment info when you register, there are easy ways around it.

If you hit on these shoes for retail you better go by a lottery ticket cuz you lucky AF.
Thousands, with a .py program that'll auto-entry on proxies. Fairest way? Just do a charity auction

nerd.gif

That most likely means 250-300 pairs set to be released online, will be given to those ppl.

Leaving roughly 700-750 pairs online for all of us to strike out on.

That most likely means 250-300 pairs set to be released online, will be given to those ppl.

Leaving roughly 700-750 pairs online for all of us to strike out on.

TBH maybe 200 because a lot of ppl left, and 160 ppl had already copped so I'm going to say 120

Lol now I pray it don't crash, I'm checking my email every 10 minutes no games

Last edited:
Why the hell i put my mail on this?! united states only hahahaha hum, i will have this pair in another way :/

Back
Top Bottom