Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

So wait.. These are going to be FCFS at 21M? I can't see that happening. If these are going for $2k+ resale there are going to be too many wolves out there. Well more than usual anyway.

Positive thinking? :lol:
All i could come up with. The power of belief in my self that i can do anything i put my mind to. "You get what you think about".

See what i mean.........So simple that people choose not to believe it. But i have reserved literally EVERY limited release (besides 1 where they never got the size i selected, but i won on 2 other accounts to make up for it). There are universal laws..........some are physical and others are quantum or physical laws. Reaping and sewing.

Dead serious. Believe, or dont..............But I can show you better than i can make you believe what i tell you.

Last edited:
All i could come up with. The power of belief in my self that i can do anything i put my mind to. "You get what you think about".

See what i mean.........So simple that people choose not to believe it. But i have reserved literally EVERY limited release (besides 1 where they never got the size i selected, but i won on 2 other accounts to make up for it). There are universal laws..........some are physical and others are quantum or physical laws. Reaping and sewing.

Dead serious. Believe, or dont..............But I can show you better than i can make you believe what i tell you.

Bro, lol

Ahh the laws of attraction. :smokin might have to try that. Will see if my positive attitude and thinking gets me these on the 31st. I just want the shoes they can keep the apparel.

Ahh the laws of attraction. :smokin might have to try that. Will see if my positive attitude and thinking gets me these on the 31st. I just want the shoes they can keep the apparel.

Bro my advice to you don't follow that what he's saying to you

Niketalk. Where everyone flies private, drives Lambos, and drops $3,000 on some 4s with no second thought.
200.webp

Id rather have mercer go back to doing physical tickets than this draw... ive hit DSMs, pinnacles, and frags (x2) with that procedure ever since it went to draw only thing ive gotten from there was doernbecher janoskis

Damn put a fellow Chicago homie on lmao
Lol. I honestly dont do anything special. But the seed was planted for this to happen years ago when i signed up for the loyalty program just so i could get the $20 coupons hoping that one day its actually worth more than that...........and now it is.

Back
Top Bottom