Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I think everyone is just upset about the Ls we taking next Friday
THIS.
laugh.gif

I think UNDFTD will probably have them and possibly one of the Nike stores. ( in LA)

Last edited:
if you have a previous order number hit him up... there are 10 reserved spots at $750 a pop... phone in only and you gotta be able to answer all shipping/billing info questions from previous order(s)

I wish all spots did this and kept the loyal customers happy!
I owe you for this one Ray! Pick a pipe peter pan high stepper we live baby, just called in. #9

you're 100% wrong.

The hype was insane for the wings. Especially when people found out that the leather rubbed off

Plus no one really knows how many pairs of the kaws are actually releasing
Did I say the wings weren't hyped? Nope, so your wrong.   You'll see these will easily be 2K+ in no time and will reach Nike Yeezy level prices.  As mentioned in an earlier post 23penny has them for 3K off the bat, so that tells you how limited and how much they will be.

you're 100% wrong.

The hype was insane for the wings. Especially when people found out that the leather rubbed off

Plus no one really knows how many pairs of the kaws are actually releasing

Did I say the wings weren't hyped? Nope, so your wrong.   You'll see these will easily be 2K+ in no time and will reach Nike Yeezy level prices.  As mentioned in an earlier post 23penny has them for 3K off the bat, so that tells you how limited and how much they will be.

funny you used 23penny as a meter. cause he's lowered his prices by a couple hundred after no1 bit on the 3k+ price

but continue on...

View media item 2378403

^Yup, that's my point 2K+ and check the sz 12 and 13, $3149.  So they'll NEVER be as low as Wings, and whoever thinks that is just wishful thinking.  

lol these will not reach yeezy prices at all. 23penny is no indication of what market value will be.

^^Lets hope not, everything is 2K+ so far (preorders), Net/Zens go for that much, DS pairs.

Smh at the Chicago releases only here lately.

Atmos pack and kaws both at FA Chicago only.?
Annoying.

Wishful thinking but if everyone just refused to pay these crazy prices then the prices will drop. Don't get caught up in the hype and let them sit on SG, PB, FC, and 23P.

Annoying.

And KAWS is a NYC-based artist so I don't get not releasing them at 21 Mercer. Hopefully, KAWS himself does something special here but I think he's over in Asia somewhere right now.

Annoying.
And KAWS is a NYC-based artist so I don't get not releasing them at 21 Mercer. Hopefully, KAWS himself does something special here but I think he's over in Asia somewhere right now.
well, Jordan went to high school in NC, played college ball in NC, owns an NBA team in NC.  yet, NC not getting many pairs.

so we (NC) feel your pain

Back
Top Bottom