Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

It's ok. I'm here to help not to worry about who I helped. I've hit on plenty of shoes because of this site. So I'll do it again and again. And if they ban me we'll brother I'll become a lurker and not contribute from the outside.
You won't be banned and if anyone flags your post, their flags will be voided :wink:

People really need to be more helpful than stingy

I just hope all the out-of-towners are entering with the full intention of actually picking up.

They are but he posted a FTA check in code so others can increase their HS
I have 0 chance of getting this so I'm not even asking about this release. I posted this a few pages back:

I'm not asking for help on these or a code or anything like that. I'm mostly an AM1 head so I've been buying 10 year old kicks for a while now so I don't frequent footsites and FootAction. I assume these reservations are from a loyalty program they have? Cliffs on how it works? Now that AM1 has a new shape I'll be buying some new releases so seeing if I should put my effort into buying them all from one chain or stick to a local boutique.
I'm really just looking for an explanation on FA's system works to see if it's something I should start using. Any help is appreciated.

It's ok. I'm here to help not to worry about who I helped. I've hit on plenty of shoes because of this site. So I'll do it again and again. And if they ban me we'll brother I'll become a lurker and not contribute from the outside.

I like that bro

I have 0 chance of getting this so I'm not even asking about this release. I posted this a few pages back:

I'm really just looking for an explanation on FA's system works to see if it's something I should start using. Any help is appreciated.

If app reserve is in your area, you should be using it and you should get Platinum and Gold Status. And even if it isn't, get ahead of the curve and get your spending up.

If app reserve is in your area, you should be using it and you should get Platinum and Gold Status. And even if it isn't, get ahead of the curve and get your spending up.
I pulled up the Royals and there's one store that had a reserve up. Should I do a reservation for them if I don't want them?

Nobody should be surprised by this.  With royals dropping everywhere this was bound to happen.

although im pretty sure this guy wasnt planing on taking a flight so he posted the code in here and not the royal thread. 
laugh.gif

I completely understand if y'all tell me to pound sand but I'm asking anyways. How do I go from 6m hs to 10m hs? If someone could PM me I'd be grateful.

I completely understand if y'all tell me to pound sand but I'm asking anyways. How do I go from 6m hs to 10m hs? If someone could PM me I'd be grateful.
Too late you can only get 7 at most. When you enter on the app you are locked in at the VIP status you had at that time.

Just uncover a site overseas that is going to release them online. Dont think its a draw, but will keep you guys posted..

Back
Top Bottom