Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Got my shipped email. (Size 12 109xxx) We LIVEEEEEE baby!!!!!

Anyone know what happened if they can’t get a signature from you or anyone?

Got my shipped email. (Size 12 109xxx) We LIVEEEEEE baby!!!!!

Anyone know what happened if they can’t get a signature from you or anyone?

Download the UPS app and have it held at a location. Then you can go in and sign for it yourself when you're available.

As someone mentioned before a lot of us on here got Pairs

I have a question did a lot of you guys that won used a desktop a phone or on WiFi

In all the years I been on niketalk and now these pat few years with online raffles I don’t remember so many of us hitting on a shoe with this type of Limited availability

I have a question did a lot of you guys that won used a desktop a phone or on WiFi

In all the years I been on niketalk and now these pat few years with online raffles I don’t remember so many of us hitting on a shoe with this type of Limited availability
I used my IPhone 7+ that was on sprint LTE

It didn't matter if it was wifi/LTE/desktop. A raffle is a raffle, all entries are equal.

The raffle itself was only open for 15 min total. Only people who were in the know got a chance to enter, and you'll find a higher percentage of those people on forums like these. Not surprised that a lot of us hit.

Also the stock level being higher helps... although nobody has actually confirmed it.

It didn't matter if it was wifi/LTE/desktop. A raffle is a raffle, all entries are equal.

The raffle itself was only open for 15 min total. Only people who were in the know got a chance to enter, and you'll find a higher percentage of those people on forums like these. Not surprised that a lot of us hit.

Also the stock level being higher helps... although nobody has actually confirmed it.

People in the know would have been nice such as his newsletter he sent out. If he kept it to just the newsletter that would have been amazing but HYPEBEAST and HighSnobiety among other sites blasted out front page articles about the raffle 3 days in advance of it. Surely didnt help the odds of us here on NT.

Won using Marriott's guest biz center desktop on public slow *** wifi. My phone and laptop wouldn't complete order using LTE hotspot.

What's up with these silly questions? What does it matter if someone was on wifi it's a damn raffle

I entered raffle on my. Sprint lte phone in an extended range building. At the raffle entry screen i was hitting submit like everyone else and nothing was happening. I quickly jumped on the desktop and got the confirm that way....

Back
Top Bottom