Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

#36. Mine has shipped via UPS. I’m out here in Vegas waiting for it with my black snoopy.

Attachments

• 378B6FB1-42B8-4472-B174-7B748B0B5C5B.jpeg
    378B6FB1-42B8-4472-B174-7B748B0B5C5B.jpeg
    326 KB · Views: 16
Same boat as you guys, pending charge fell off money now back in my account (tripped me out a little at first I couldn’t think of why extra money was there)

But now shipping just says processed and ready for ups with no other movement

UPS updated, wont be delivering today as scheduled. Knew it....."order processed ready for UPS" happened too late last night for it to move.

Package was suppose to come yesterday and has changed to "date tentative" and I'm located in Brooklyn smh

Last edited:
Still No Shipping Email...Charge is still there tho. Should I be worried? Seems like most have a shipping email

Don't worry, plenty haven't received shipping, myself included. #13XXXX, size 10.5. I won't be worried till 10 business days pass.

If I’m not mistaken UPS Ground (what you guys said they are shipping these with) deliver on Saturdays. Maybe a couple you guys get your pairs in today..

But here I am still #TeamNoShipping /:

#teamnoship up here in Ohio. Can't wait to wear the soles off these things. You guys think someone would trade gray kaws for OW presto?

#teamnoship up here in Ohio. Can't wait to wear the soles off these things. You guys think someone would trade gray kaws for OW presto?

Bro I got a pair of these coming (I hope, no shipping info yet) but if you’re serious I’ll go grab the prestos and we can trade .

Back
Top Bottom