Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Scurryanimal...keep us posted man. That really bites. These UPS vultures are out here picking off boxes?...makes me even more nervous...these vultures know what up. DANG!

That's why I've always ignored the" tough guy cool e-thug wannabes" in here who are always bashing people about shipping questions. You can ever be too careful, you don't want to be like any of these wanksta idiots in here not receiving their package for 2 weeks but tells themselves and everyone in here " its okay, im not worried it'll be here, yall act like yall aint get a package before!"...."I'll be patient yall too hyped about shipping!" ...while some other dude rocking your kicks cause they stole it and you don't even know till its too late. And it's not to say you can really do anything about it, but I understand the nervous-ness of the process until its really delivered to you in hand cause situations like this do happen.

Yall should always switch to local pickup no matter what, between the s***** drivers and people preying on your door steps you can never be too cautious. Especially with the seasonal drivers these companies are hiring for the busy season.

Myups tracking is off for me. It has my 700 out for delivery, but it’s been delivered for some time now. Sucks I have to be on the lookout so I don’t miss this delivery these.

:nthat:

Attachments

• A6FB2D78-FF9E-407F-973F-DECA254D7D21.jpeg
    A6FB2D78-FF9E-407F-973F-DECA254D7D21.jpeg
    119 KB · Views: 59
So my package stayed on "Order processed" since Thursday. Oddly it said IN TRANSIT though but had no origin scans or any scans at all. Yesterday I check the tracking and it went straight to Delivered and signed for by somebody in Philadelphia. I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA. Somebody from UPS knew these were Kaws 4's in the package and delivered to their homie. I already called UPS and they started an investigation but who knows how that'll turn out.
Man just relax and see what happens from the investigation. UPS drivers make damn good money, I doubt they're going to risk 70k a year over some damn Jordans.

Man just relax and see what happens from the investigation. UPS drivers make damn good money, I doubt they're going to risk 70k a year over some damn Jordans.

You're forgetting about the seasonal drivers this time of year.

Most of my UPS drivers are pretty good what I don't like is FedEx so that makes me more relaxed.

Glad kaws don't use fedex.
The fedex drivers by me the seasonal ones including the yearly ones are very sheisty and nosey.

Last edited:
You're forgetting about the seasonal drivers this time of year.

Most of my UPS drivers are pretty good when I don't like is. FedEx so that makes me more relaxed.

Glad kaws don't use fedex.
The fedex drivers by me the seasonal ones including the yearly ones are very sheisty and nosey.
I think the seasonal help is on the truck but assisting the drivers

Yea my UPS driver is actually my wife's cousin and his backup during the holidays is one of my boys from high school, so I am lucky in that regard. He'll actually text me and be like "Yo, I know what this box is, you close to home and want me to come back through your neighborhood, or you want me to leave them on your porch for you?" Even with that, there are some I will still leave at UPS just for ease of getting to them and making sure that I am the one that picks them up.

It also doesn't help that this is the label on the box they are shipping:
1688x2250.jpeg.7db36ef18ea44b0da4ebef95183df4bc.large

QFT... A full time UPS driver here, and no driver at my building would risk their job over a pair of Jordan's. The money and benefits outweigh the resale value on any sneaker. The rookie drivers are so overwhelmed they wouldn't even know what's in the box lmao. That being said porch pirate activity increases this time of year, so it's not a bad idea to have your package signed for at an access point near you.
Staying patient still waiting for shipping confirmation. Order #17xxxx east coast

If you plan on selling do so asap, prices on some sizes are dipping below 1k. I sold my 10.5 a few days ago for $1500 and my friend sold the same size today from $1050

If you plan on selling do so asap, prices on some sizes are dipping below 1k. I sold my 10.5 a few days ago for $1500 and my friend sold the same size today from $1050
I over paid for first release for sure. If I woulda held out woulda been several hundred cheaper. Still kick myself. Silver lining is I purchased before the really good fakes started coming around tho

magically ups has lost 2 of my packages in the last month alone, 1 was the puma overkills that just came out last week..im praying that they dont " lose " my kaws... im so pissed cause i really want my overkills & kaws and they just being lazy and not wanting to help find my packages. i dont want a refund i want my kicks

I think the seasonal help is on the truck but assisting the drivers

This time of the year I always get a new driver
There’s also someone else who is very helpful but this one guy is extremely lazy

My regular ups driver is he best think he is retiring soon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom