Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Has anyone who received a tracking number on Friday see any movement of their package yet ?

I still don’t see anything but that a label has been created since last week

So has anyone who hasn’t seen any movement from “Order Processed: Ready For UPS” gotten their package delivered ? My own says it will
Be delivered today but still says this on the UPS app

Hey guys I'm right here next to the Brooklyn Navy Yard where they ship the sneakers from I can stop by and ask some questions LOL

Attachments

• 20171205_132511.jpg
    20171205_132511.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 31
Just wondering, has anyone still not received the W or L email on their order(s)?

I already have one shipped out, but for some odd reason the other raffle submission I never got an email stating the W or L... I just emailed them to see what is going on. But regardless I’m still grateful & happy to have a pair at least.

Has anyone who received a tracking number on Friday see any movement of their package yet ?

I still don’t see anything but that a label has been created since last week
For me a shipping label was created Friday but there wasn't any movement until last night. Shoes are now in transit and expected to be delivered Thursday.
I'm in Florida.

For me a shipping label was created Friday but there wasn't any movement until last night. Shoes are now in transit and expected to be delivered Thursday.
I'm in Florida.
shipping label was created on tuesday... the night of the damn W mail and I'm still in order processed... my other pair that I never got shipping e-mail for and that popped up in my UPS Choice app after got movement first

received shipping info friday evening (order ready for ups), requested delivery to local ups store later that same evening, no updates since then. no "in transit" status, while estimated scheduled delivery date is today lol ...

Just wondering, has anyone still not received the W or L email on their order(s)?

I already have one shipped out, but for some odd reason the other raffle submission I never got an email stating the W or L... I just emailed them to see what is going on. But regardless I’m still grateful & happy to have a pair at least.

Happened to a lot of people. Probably an email issue or glitch on their end. There was a lot of winners that didn't get a W or L email. I found out by emailing them and they congratulated me and re-sent my W email status which then I got it.

the reference number for your shipping order is your confirmation number which is the same as your raffle entry confirmation with a "KW-" in fornt of it. Search for your shipping label that way if youre having issues locating, or refuse to use ups my choice.

EX: Shipping reference= "KW-" + raffle confirmation # = "KW-" + order number

You're welcome

Happened to a lot of people. Probably an email issue or glitch on their end. There was a lot of winners that didn't get a W or L email. I found out by emailing them and they congratulated me and re-sent my W email status which then I got it.
thanks for the reply, I emailed them. I wonder would it be smart to call them though... their # was on my receipt so I think I'm going to call as well

Back
Top Bottom