Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I already had my pair delivered yesterday much better than expected quality wise. I plan on keeping these. I say its worth a shot with a bid of 900-1000, who knows lol. As I mentioned earlier, my friend is still waiting on his package, at first he claimed he can get 1800-2k in his head but then he had locked up a buyer for $1500 on initial raffle winner release, buyer changed his mind and didn't wanna buy it as the days went on, my friend dropped his price from 1500 to 1400 to 1300, and now hes saying the buyer changed his mind on wanting it, but will agree on maybe $1100 or less. Crazy how hype dies down and prices drop quickly. Had he got his package quicker he would of cashed in more lol.

Nobody selling you a pair for $900 when they could just go on Stockx or GOAT and chose from the dozens of bidders on all sizes offering more

There are 3 bids infront of mine on "StockX" for 1000 though..... and the last sale was 1150.

There are 3 bids infront of mine on "StockX" for 1000 though..... and the last sale was 1150.

What size is that?

Every size I look at has several bids at $1k+. Regardless, you phrased the question like $900 was possibly too high when they are clearly easily selling for $1k+.

What size is that?

Every size I look at has several bids at $1k+. Regardless, you phrased the question like $900 was possibly too high when they are clearly easily selling for $1k+.

Size 13 bruh... and now there are 2 bids at 1000

Received my pair last night and baes 8.5 shipped this morning :nthat:

87225854-3C99-4F1C-AD17-B73638396493.jpeg
your bae wears a bigger sized shoe than you :nerd:

After fees, net on these is about $900. $941 to be exact on a 10.5.
True..........But either you`d be adding fees on top of that to get $900 or you`d end up with less than $900, unless they`re local and you dont need shipping and can pay in cash.

StockX also has free shipping for buyers, so it really depends.

True..........But either you`d be adding fees on top of that to get $900 or you`d end up with less than $900, unless they`re local and you dont need shipping and can pay in cash.

StockX also has free shipping for buyers, so it really depends.
Right, I'm just saying $900 isn't THAT far off. If someone wants to off to someone they know or needs the money today (stockx is taking a week to 10 days right now) I can see someone taking $900 on moving on down the line.

Right, I'm just saying $900 isn't THAT far off. If someone wants to off to someone they know or needs the money today (stockx is taking a week to 10 days right now) I can see someone taking $900 on moving on down the line.

and everyone doesn't even have their pairs.

for those who've received their pairs, did you have to sign for the package? ty
Yes you''ll need to sign, whether you do pickup or at your house. I believe if you have the UPS app theres an option you will need to authorize so they can just drop off without signature

UPS has been extra lazy lately just dropping packages off and not even bothering to ring the bell. Stay on top of it guys.

QFT

i legit looked outside my door 3mins after i seen package was delivered and it was already gone

Yes you''ll need to sign, whether you do pickup or at your house. I believe if you have the UPS app theres an option you will need to authorize so they can just drop off without signature
cool thanks, do you know if anyone can sign or does it have to be me? I won't be home but there will b people at the crib that can sign for me.

If i sell my yeezy for a correct price, i can grab a grey pair cond 9/10 for 850... i just starting to pray

i dont know why you guys hate on UPS in my area my driver came before the time i expected and i had 2 other shoe packages plus the kaws

for me UPS is the best
fedex is horrible

usps is the worst year round by far i was home had USPS drop off a package and they didnt even ring the door bell

Last edited:
Finally got movement on my KAWS. Shipment was created on 11/30. Finally got scanned in NY somewhere. Looks like it’s going to be another week.

Back
Top Bottom