Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

was gonna ask if that dude posted his auto cancel email 

Have to think these orders will get dropped...Who knows...

Good for them if they ate off that early jig though...

You would think.

But playing by the rules feels more and more a one-way ticket aboard the L train. It wouldn't surprise me if it worked out in their favor - the ones cheatin are the ones winning nowadays.

You would think.

But playing by the rules feels more and more a one-way ticket aboard the L train. It wouldn't surprise me if it worked out in their favor - the ones cheatin are the ones winning nowadays.
we all gotta be about that eddie guerrero mentality these days 

Hence, 

was gonna ask if that dude posted his auto cancel email 
Lol basically. Everyone always posts for attention, but never actually posts the follow up cancel email. 

.........besides if they were really early they would have had the orders placed long before all of social media posted the links. Checkout the timestamp smh.

You would think.

Sure does seem like it right?

It is what it is though...Come Friday I'll be F5'ing it with the rest of ya'll and hopefully we all get lucky...

a store in china has 300+ pairs. ndc just announced the raffle winners, idk if its that one store or that's all the pairs in shanghai, and there like 6-7 cities will have them. defenitely more pairs than ppl thought. the price will def drop a bit. 

300 pairs for a country that holds a billion souls aint nuffin lmao

I wouldn't worry. It takes a special type of individual to order before release, and still expect them to ship. 
i dont know do you remember when people ordered the moonrock yeezys off y-3 the tuesday before release and pairs shipped. Its happened before

Quote:

Originally Posted by 209kicks  

Anyone have the footaction chicago code?

i need it as well. don't think anyone wants to give it out... :frown:

Last edited:
I'm thinking Kawsone might be my only chance to get this. Wondering if it's coming out Thursday since that's technically the 31st in other countries or if it's coming out for sure Friday. If Thursday, might have to take off at night

Back
Top Bottom