Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Sorry to hear that kickz4242... Was hoping that whole situation worked out for you. Yea man. Porch pirates are on full vulture mode.

Can't even move my size 8 pair for 850. Looks like I'll be sitting on these for the long haul.

How bout you just wear them and call it a day

How about Stockx and GOAT just shut down while we're at. Reselling is always going to be part of the culture. If I have to pay resell for other shoes I want you got me all the way messed up if you think I'm not going to use the same tactics to get the shoes I want in the end.

How about Stockx and GOAT just shut down while we're at. Reselling is always going to be part of the culture. If I have to pay resell for other shoes I want you got me all the way messed up if you think I'm not going to use the same tactics to get the shoes I want in the end.
How bout they do idgaF. Would make things nice for me. Youre just taking a pair out of someone else's hands that wanted them. I've never even bought another shoe that wasn't my size. If I get 1 my size don't wear decide to sell....fine. I cop everything with the intention to rock. Youre part of the problem. I hope you don't get over 500 for them thangs.

:lol: i did come off a little harsh and I know its part of the game and all that and prolly will always be but I try to be the change I want to see and that can go for way more important things in life/society

Nothing wrong here and there selling something that you are not going to wear for profit. Especially if it buys something you have to pay resell on. Resellers aren’t going anywhere and it’s going to get worse with them limiting shoes again

Remember the prices the 2013 Retro 1’s we’re going for before the releases in 2015/2016. They were 700-1000 for Breds, Shadows, and Royals

Why don't they just make a million pairs of each and every shoe then they'll be no one that can't buy. No shoe will ever be limited. It'll be unlimited. That'll stop resell, robbings, etc. if pairs get leftover throw them on the clearance rack. People will only cop what they wanna rock.

How bout they do idgaF. Would make things nice for me. Youre just taking a pair out of someone else's hands that wanted them. I've never even bought another shoe that wasn't my size. If I get 1 my size don't wear decide to sell....fine. I cop everything with the intention to rock. Youre part of the problem. I hope you don't get over 500 for them thangs.

Bro let that hurt go it's straight. You know how many releases I've passed on because I didn't want them personally but could of flipped? I just won a raffle for the Travis 1s a couple weekends ago but passed because I didn't want them for myself. I want some Off White Prestos and didn't get them for retail. I got the Kaws for retail and they're going in the same ramge as the shoe I want. I would be dumb not to take advantage of that. This is the way the game goes there is no going back.

***** sound like I personally stole a pair of Kaws from him. You'll be okay bud.

Bro let that hurt go it's straight. You know how many releases I've passed on because I didn't want them personally but could of flipped? I just won a raffle for the Travis 1s a couple weekends ago but passed because I didn't want them for myself. I want some Off White Prestos and didn't get them for retail. I got the Kaws for retail and they're going in the same ramge as the shoe I want. I would be dumb not to take advantage of that. This is the way the game goes there is no going back.

Let what hurt go? I can pretty much say any sneaker Ive really wanted Ive been able to get 1 way or another. I got no hurt. Theyre freakin shoes. Seems like youre more hurt that you cant flip your kaws for basically 2x retail.

Let what hurt go? I can pretty much say any sneaker Ive really wanted Ive been able to get 1 way or another. I got no hurt. Theyre freakin shoes. Seems like youre more hurt that you cant flip your kaws for basically 2x retail.

image.jpg

I'm actually just holding out for Grailed fees / not wanting to sell international. I'm not sure why me wanting to sell my shoes to buy another shoe with crazy resell has you so up in arms. I could go buy OW Prestos for current market price if I wanted to but that would be dumb. Yeah I'll take advantage of the market and get a shoe to flip to buy what I want. Sorry not sorry.

image.jpg

I'm actually just holding out for Grailed fees / not wanting to sell international. I'm not sure why me wanting to sell my shoes to buy another shoe with crazy resell has you so up in arms. I could go buy OW Prestos for current market price if I wanted to but that would be dumb. Yeah I'll take advantage of the market and get a shoe to flip to buy what I want. Sorry not sorry.
:lol: up in arms? Thsts pretty dramatic I said rock them and call it a day....then you went and got all defensive.....then I said youre taking a pair outa somebodys hands that wants them and buying kicks to resell sucks. You seem to be more up in arms then me :lol: I hope you get your ow's. Sucks somebody copped those in ur size that just wanted to resell.

People are unbelievable, I’m thinking about putting a security camera where UPS drops my stuff off. I’m hearing more and more about people following UPS trucks around here

Well in my case the shoes didn’t even make it out of the major hub that it arrived too a couple weeks ago. Chalk it up as someone got a hold of them after they got scanned in.

Well in my case the shoes didn’t even make it out of the major hub that it arrived too a couple weeks ago. Chalk it up as someone got a hold of them after they got scanned in.
Maybe you will get refunded and the package shows up later. That has happened to me with USPS

Kaws prolly had very little to do with the the theft. Thieves steal ****. I had a pair of used Wallabees stolen off my porch :lol: Some people see an unattended package and just roll the dice. Unless one of your boys knew it was coming and scoped you out..

Back
Top Bottom