Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

giphy.gif

People so thirsty for E fame when they get some little tid bit. Since they can't pull any actual cookage off, they would rather e-gloat about something they don't even have. SMH. Personally if I needed to e brag I would wait till they were in hand. But why do that when I can post a screen shot of them in my cart? 
Precisely.

i just want the hoodie!!! Anyone know where I can get one of those....hoping that people focus on the shoes and I can focus on the hoodie..

Prices on end are us prices. Kaws site is transitioning to going live so site is not fully
Functional. Thanks for posting links and helping people out, thought that was what this community was about, not selective sharing with who you think is cool

Prices on end are us prices. Kaws site is transitioning to going live so site is not fully
Functional. Thanks for posting links and helping people out, thought that was what this community was about, not selective sharing with who you think is cool

Kaws site isn't going live until kaws says on ig

He isn't gonna go live randomly

Why would you post the link y'all are making it harder do you know how many lurkers there are smh
I understand but it's not that it can't be found. I hope all the links become available so it would be a cluster ****. Shoes like this shouldn't be easy to get. You have to earn them, break a sweat. Even if it is filling out a tiny online raffle that take 2-3 minutes 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom