Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Hoping I can post this gif legitimately tomorrow

also gotta ask @GrizzlyAnimal  for permission to use it 
laugh.gif

Anyone got links to stores with instagram raffles that ship for the winners? A bunch I've seen you enter and have to come in person to the store. Any help appreciated.

I've won from instagram raffles before - so I have faith haha

Saw this on IG. 191 pairs on Kawsone. Im betting thoses 191 get checked out by hackers as soon as they go up
wowwww if theres less than 200 pairs on the kaws website itself, seems like even the rumour of 2000 pairs being released was overestimated 
roll.gif

Which airport is closest to the footaction in Chicago?

Midway. For me, times will be more important. I'll fly out Thursday night, stay at an airport hotel, scoop the shoes up first thing, and then back to NJ or on to Wish ATL. This will be fun if it happens. Thing is, I also have an event on Friday in NYC that I have to be at. Good times.

wowwww if theres less than 200 pairs on the kaws website itself, seems like even the rumour of 2000 pairs being released was overestimated :rofl:
Or that could just be the people that are trying to sell them SAYING that so they can sell them for more. Sounds reasonable, lol

Now why would I post a fake link? :lol:
Thanx @babyjs23 as I finished entering the raffle I received an email from sns to enter in the raffle, so not that I'm authenticating his post but it's [emoji]128175[/emoji]. Plus he's always on point for us.
And you must have an account with them to be able to participate. So I'm not sure if you didn't get the email then you don't have an account with them so make sure to sign up.

Back
Top Bottom