Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Wow just found out kaws was born and raised in Jersey city where I'm living at now. Hoping Packer's Jersey city store does some kinda tribute to that

Yeah dude used to write all over the Jersey City area, but they always call him a Brooklyn "based" artist. Whatever. Every now and then he'll post an old JC pic on IG.

Forget Concepts then. I'll just check in Newport for my Royals [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Got here15 mins after undftd opened and line is about 50-80 deep already

100 now. **** this. And everyone in boost. Seen a bunch of familiar faces that always talk **** about Jordan's when buying or picking up app reserves [emoji]128530[/emoji]

100 now. **** this. And everyone in boost. Seen a bunch of familiar faces that always talk **** about Jordan's when buying or picking up app reserves [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Glad I didnt go now. Traffic going over there sucks right now too. F*** West LA

Last edited:
Not even worth the trip to do in store raffles tbh, they've prob got 1 or 2 pairs of each size if that, MAX and you're queuing for ages for that non existent chance. 

Everyone's best bet is the kaws website, and when you think about your odds of copping on there, it just goes to show the pointlessness of going out of your way to do instore raffles imo.

Concepts NYC is crazy long now. I got there about 12:50 with the line already 40 deep, and got out at 1:40. Wait has to be at least and hour to and hour and half now. Only taking name, size and phone number. I honestly don't even know if the girl legit entered my stuff even though it was all read back to me. People on line were talking 20-80 pairs tops at that one location, but that's a huge gap.

Back
Top Bottom