Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I would almost bet these don't drop this week. Nothing drops anymore without even a single pic.

I just witnessed the release of one of the best Air Jordan designs and colorways go pretty much ignored (during tax season) and then I see this thread (which will more than likely be be garbage) and see guys upset that they won't be able to get a pair. When, if they were widely available, no one would want them.

Last edited:
I just witnessed the release of one of the best Air Jordan designs and colorways go pretty much ignored (during tax season) and then I see this thread (which will more than likely be be garbage) and see guys upset that they won't be able to get a pair. When, if they were widely available, no one would want them.
which shoe are you referring to?

The Air Jordan 13 is what I think he is refering to. Maybe not the color, but the design is definently one of the best if not best.

Right, this is the Royalty 4 with very slight changes!

I really hope that image is just a mix-up...

Because the Royalty 4s are sitting on shelves in nearly every Footlocker in the country. But when you add an icy sole (that no one will notice while on-feet), limit it, add "x KAWS" to the name, people are ready to pay double or triple retail to get them.

Don't get me wrong, I love having shoes that others don't...but I also wouldn't wear a shoe SPECIFICALLY because it's limited. 

The Royalty 4s were TRASHED in every YouTube video from popular sneaker channels pre-launch. I'll be watching for the channels that then go out and give these a positive review...to unfollow.

Last edited:
If you're referring to if the Kaws collab being widely available and that nobody would want them, I think you're completely wrong. You're assuming that sneakerheads are the main target here when they're not. The ones that will be competing the most for these are the long time Kaws fans that not only collect his Vinyl but his Prints as well. Not to mention all the exposure he received from the Uniqlo Collab. These would definitely not sit if produced in GR numbers. 

Back
Top Bottom