Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

its been like this for me on the past few draws

the same for you also ?
Does it email you later whether you win/lose?

Sad when you see dudes cutting the raffle line.
happens all the time. Rather skip and leave within 10 minutes then wait an hour+ for the same thing.
Also in addition to picking up shoes skipping a raffle line poses less issues because dudes won't really beef cuz they know they're gonna get theirs anyway (usually)

Lol I'll be one of those international travelers if I win. I've been wanting to see NYC for a while now anyway.

hahah that doesn't make any sense not like they're getting closer to getting a pair
its so you can get out of there faster. Why am I spending 50 minutes in line when I can cut in front with my friend and wait 5 minutes in line and we would have the same chance. Just fyi, i don't do raffle lines and I hate that people cut but at least it makes sense to me why people do it

Does it email you later whether you win/lose?

no email and i cant the the options to pick anything when the screen is black

but when i log into another account its all there the picture of the shoe and the pick up place and the size options

I'm just glad I got it out of the way before 5. Line is probably about to blow up right now.

Lol I'll be one of those international travelers if I win. I've been wanting to see NYC for a while now anyway.
Yeah me too. I'll drive for sure. LMK if you're in the area bro. I'll buy you a bottle of Buds. I know this place that sells some good egg rolls.

Cheers*

Ape guy lol

Wtf happened to him? Racks hasn't been too active either.

****** getting humbled lol

No clue. I'd just make an account for family members, friends etc and have them buy for you if you win.

i just made a new account with my name no big deal

just curious on why its going on i guess nobody knows

Last edited:
I have the same problem as well and I don't have abbot either. I'm gonna contact them and ask them what's up with this because it's pretty annoying
People with thousands of nike+ accounts are going to have the best chance and even those guys will probably miss out on this ultra limited release. 

I was in and out of 21 Mercer when I picked up my Atmos Air Maxes. Parked the car a block over, walked in and out, and hopped back in the car. Go early and there's no problems.

Dude that got robbed was doing too much. That's why he got violated.

People with thousands of nike+ accounts are going to have the best chance and even those guys will probably miss out on this ultra limited release. 
I don't care about them I don't want it to be any more of a hassle than it already is to have a chance at buying some kicks

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom