Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Entered at Saint Alfred's. Not expecting to hit though, place was packed yesterday afternoon, and the raffle runs all day tomorrow too.

no calls from ubiq. safe to say L? 
roll.gif

Resell on this MFer has increased as the launch approaches. Lowest now is $2300 LMAO. 

For that dude who paid $1500 for it, I would say that's a pretty good deal now, as crazy as it sounds. Had a chance to cop these at $1300 and I still couldn't justify it, considering the hype on these KAWS.

Resell on this MFer has increased as the launch approaches. Lowest now is $2300 LMAO. 

For that dude who paid $1500 for it, I would say that's a pretty good deal now, as crazy as it sounds. Had a chance to cop these at $1300 and I still couldn't justify it, considering the hype on these KAWS.

I would've taken that $1300.

anybody know the deal with the drop on kaws own website

People bragged about an easy to exploit "backdoor", which led to it being shut down. Drop is likely tomorrow at a yet to be announced time.

But anyone who had access to the backdoor previously is still more likely to cop than anyone else unless they make changes to the product pages.

People bragged about an easy to exploit "backdoor", which led to it being shut down. Drop is likely tomorrow at a yet to be announced time.

But anyone who had access to the backdoor previously is still more likely to cop than anyone else unless they make changes to the product pages.
Would be weird to say you acknowledged the backdoor on the website, but then release it on the site anyways.

Back
Top Bottom